This case study looks at the results of civil contracting company, Fulton Hogan, was able to achieve after adopting a suite of technologies to support its end-user computing environment. •Company was looking for new technology that would give better project support, secure access and to increase mobile usage •Growth was seen in all goal areas of: growth, cost management, risk management, talent management, client engagement, CSR, productivity and innovation •Dynamic infrastructure allows the IT department to adapt quicker and support the business’s needs, across multiple areas
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- NEC aims at Big Data 'sweet spot' with new SAP Hana tool
- Uber will fight to keep its Boston ride data private
- Verizon to allow opt-out from mobile 'supercookies'
- Brief: Tesla boosts 0-60 acceleration with over-the-air software upgrade
- AT&T will pay $18.2B as top bidder in mobile spectrum auction
- BMW cars found vulnerable in Connected Drive hack
- Twitter's Vine Kids app is not just for kids
- Apple puts the big hurt on Samsung
- Google Glass holds promise but requires a 'reset'
- Microsoft updates cloud-based SQL Server to simplify management
- Intuit backpedals from TurboTax changes after upgrade uproar
- Can't keep this bad boy down: ZeroAccess botnet back in business