With increased mobility amongst on-the-go consumers today, planned or unplanned outages can have dire consequences on overall user experience, resulting in unfavourable impact on business revenue.
This whitepaper discusses the repercussions critical application failure has on business operations from a financial and customer satisfaction point of view. It also looks at 4 critical steps of adopting an always-on platform which can help businesses achieve uninterrupted operations, with connectivity disruptions bypassing the end consumer.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
People working together can achieve extraordinary things, yet when organisations are dispersed around the country, it can be challenging to bring people together to unlock their potential. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways in which a strong telepresence can enable people to work together in real time and accelerate decision making while saving time and improving working relationships. Click to download!
A 5-year old analogue telephony system used by law firm Robinson Legal was costing $36,000 annually in call line and rental charges yet the phones were only being used to make, take and transfer calls without the multi functional benefits available from unified communications and collaboration. Learn how Robinson Legal selected a highly flexible telephony solution that integrated voice, e-mail, text, and faxes and mobile devices – all accessible from just one call number.
A revolutionary new video collaboration device, the Avaya Desktop Video Device has been making waves in the communications industry ever since Avaya introduced the product in the fall of 2010. Avaya’s own employees have been among the earliest users and have seen first-hand how the product can improve collaboration and make people more efficient and effective. Read more.
Call it multi-tasking, life-splicing or bleisure but increasingly, fuelled by advances in technology, employees are blurring the boundaries between home and work. ‘Generation Standby’ employees, never truly ‘switched off’ and always ready to be called upon, are now enjoying, and expecting, greater levels of flexibility and mobility than ever before. Read on.
For organisations that are considering a mobile workforce scheduling solution, there are a host of things to consider; cost versus benefit, change management concerns, personnel needed to implement the project and so on. What we are honing in on in this document are the finer points of an optimised scheduling solution. Read on.
Whatever the case, there are very few who would argue against the fact that investing in mobility has the potential to raise productivity, accessibility and visibility. However, as many have already discovered, selecting and deploying a mobile solution is complex and brings many challenges and considerations. Here are some common mistakes and tips to try and avoid them.
This paper describes how a cloud Services User achieves the true benefits of cloud services and sends warning messages to the providers, hosting companies and telecommunications firms. It also provides clues on how a customer can gain better value from services offered by the new cloud companies and Hosting businesses.
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Crystal Report) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
One of the biggest use cases for the cloud – in fact, the biggest, in the case of hosted private cloud – is for backup and disaster recovery. This white paper explores why the Cloud is well suited for Disaster Recovery and what organisations need to consider to ensure that Cloud DR is right for them.
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
- Watch hundreds of robots and drones in an amazing choreographed dance
- Java installer flaw shows why you should clear your Downloads folder
- Report: Hackers steal, post details on 9,000 DHS employees
- Facebook's Free Basics prohibited in India
- Mozilla moves Firefox to more flexible release schedule
- Apple's GPU supplier ditches CEO, seeks new strategy
- Flash memory's density surpasses hard drives for first time
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Dragula looks to take the bite out of drag-and-drop
- Mozilla sets kill date for Firefox OS on phones
- LTE-U’s cold war may be thawing, as field testing commences ahead of summit
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser