The recent release of the Firesheep Wi-Fi attack tool has increased awareness among both users and attackers of the inherent insecurity of unprotected HTTP connections. Users on unprotected networks who connect to web sites through plain HTTP connections expose their connections to those sites to open surveillance and full compromise. Read on.
Before Wi-Fi protocol analyzers, administrators and consultants alike were only able to troubleshoot by continually reviewing the network design of and device operation within the network infrastructure. With the introduction of Wi-Fi protocol analyzers, these professionals had the equivalent of RF goggles. They could now see what was happening and could reactively troubleshoot problems. Read on.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today