With the workforce more mobile than ever before, this whitepaper looks at how an "all-wireless workplace" approach can result in a 75% reduction in onboarding cost and 34% drop in infrastructure cost.
This case study looks at how Galaxy Macau were able to create a reliable, scalable network infrastructure to keep pace with expanding operations and provide their guests and customers with a seamless mobile experience.
This case study looks at how Cricket Tasmania was able to enhance guest experience, promote and develop cricket in Tasmania and cope with increasingly-concentrated demand on their network.
In this case study find out how Henry Ford Health System, a comprehensive and integrated health system organisation, is able to provide wall-to-wall Wi-Fi coverage to support more than 24,000 staff members and back over 3,500 medical devices on site.
Wi-Fi is fast becoming the preferred method to connect medical devices in hospitals. This whitepaper looks at the new FDA guidelines for on-boarding medical devices are and best practices for integrating wireless medical devices.
The rapid adoption of Wi-Fi by medical device manufacturers has meant means that the hospital IT departments now have to support more equpiment than ever before on their wireless local area networks. Find out in this whitepaper the risks associated with this transition and how you can prevent bottlenecks at Wi-Fi access points.
Majority of hospitals are moving towards new electronic medical records systems to provide more accurate information to caregivers and patients. This whitepaper looks at the critical technology issues for hospitals with BYOD policies and how to resolve them.
One-to-one computing programs are a great way to make sure all students are able to enjoy benefits of digital learning content. This whitepaper talks about the critical technology issues associated with these programs and how they can be resolved.
Read how Network Analytics enabled a local school district to upgrade their network and roll out a BYOD initiative to 16,000 users across 3 high schools, 5 middle schools and 13 elementary schools and how this initiative impacted the school's technology program overall.
With increased mobility amongst on-the-go consumers today, planned or unplanned outages can have dire consequences on overall user experience, resulting in unfavourable impact on business revenue.
This whitepaper discusses the repercussions critical application failure has on business operations from a financial and customer satisfaction point of view. It also looks at 4 critical steps of adopting an always-on platform which can help businesses achieve uninterrupted operations, with connectivity disruptions bypassing the end consumer.
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCProgrammer/Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Moblie) 160115/AP/P/vhaAsia
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCDesktop Support Engineer/Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
Internal and external disruptions can impede business continuity and result in negative repercussions for enterprise productivity and data resources. This whitepaper looks at how improved mobility access can shield companies from unprecedented risks, resulting in greater cost savings and enhanced workforce continuity. It also highlights the benefits of having a mobile workspace technology which enables the workforce to have access to apps, desktops and files in difficult situations. Included are four case studies where organisations are able to demonstrate a high level of business continuity with sound disaster recovery strategies in place.
- Facebook faces restrictions in France on data transfer to US, tracking of users
- Cisco boosts, broadens Catalyst switches
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
- 9 technologies that could cut demand for lawyers, lower legal fees
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
- Kingston buys encrypted flash drive maker IronKey
- Users await possible Twitter feed change
- Microsoft previews enterprise-grade setting sync in Windows 10
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president
- 5G might be your next home broadband service
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
- Watch hundreds of robots and drones in an amazing choreographed dance
- Java installer flaw shows why you should clear your Downloads folder
- Report: Hackers steal, post details on 9,000 DHS employees