Companies have now adopted Agile as an imperative project execution tool due to its consistent ability to deliver significant project execution enhancements in a short period of time. This whitepaper looks at the survey results on how Agile adoption have been spreading, and how these methods are being accepted, rejected and modified.
Many organisations have their IT department divided into subgroups of specialists responsible for managing a particular component in the business. Enterprises are now recognising the limitations of this approach and are converting to a more agile method to delivering new services and revenue generating applications.
This whitepaper looks at the benefits of unified monitoring and how it can help companies to reduce operational costs and complexity in an enterprise data centre.
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCIT Service Desk (32 hour week)WA
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Visual VB.net) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
Internal and external disruptions can impede business continuity and result in negative repercussions for enterprise productivity and data resources. This whitepaper looks at how improved mobility access can shield companies from unprecedented risks, resulting in greater cost savings and enhanced workforce continuity. It also highlights the benefits of having a mobile workspace technology which enables the workforce to have access to apps, desktops and files in difficult situations. Included are four case studies where organisations are able to demonstrate a high level of business continuity with sound disaster recovery strategies in place.
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Dragula looks to take the bite out of drag-and-drop
- Mozilla sets kill date for Firefox OS on phones
- LTE-U’s cold war may be thawing, as field testing commences ahead of summit
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Fed up with bogus computer support calls, man turns tables on scammers
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- SamsaraJS: Famo.us fork juices mobile Web UIs
- How to secure Amazon Web Services like a boss
- UN panel backs WikiLeaks' Julian Assange, but he may not go free
- The Neutrino exploit kit has a new way to detect security researchers
- 7 smartphone trends to watch this year
- What businesses need to know about Privacy Shield