Companies have now adopted Agile as an imperative project execution tool due to its consistent ability to deliver significant project execution enhancements in a short period of time. This whitepaper looks at the survey results on how Agile adoption have been spreading, and how these methods are being accepted, rejected and modified.
Many organisations have their IT department divided into subgroups of specialists responsible for managing a particular component in the business. Enterprises are now recognising the limitations of this approach and are converting to a more agile method to delivering new services and revenue generating applications.
This whitepaper looks at the benefits of unified monitoring and how it can help companies to reduce operational costs and complexity in an enterprise data centre.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.