Opportunities to truly innovate are rare. Yet today, Flash technology has created the opportunity to not only deliver massive I/O performance, but to transform ease-of-use, array capabilities and business value. Welcome to the 100% Flash Enterprise Storage Array – where unimaginable performance is only the start.
- Almost 200,000 people may have been affected by US visa system crash
- One of Google's mysterious barges is on the move
- Who wins if Iliad buys T-Mobile?
- Most USB thumb drives can be reprogrammed to silently infect computers
- Windows Server 2003 support expiration could push sales next year
- NASA plans next-gen scientific tools for 2020 Mars rover
- Attackers exploit remote access tools to compromise retail systems
- US judge rules against Microsoft in email privacy case
- MongoDB snags key Oracle engineer
- FTC's in-app purchasing cases ignored consumer benefits, critics say
- Some SAP users remain unhappy with pricier Enterprise Support
- Twitter reports a rise in government data requests
- Report: CIA improperly accessed Senate computers
- HP gives OpenVMS new life
- French carrier Iliad offers to buy T-Mobile US