Given the advances attackers have been making, it is very unlikely that organizations will be able to keep motivated and patient adversaries out of their networks. In most cases, the best one can hope for is to detect targeted attacks early and limit the amount of information the attackers can obtain access to. In this whitepaper, we identify the timeline of a typical attack sequence and the tools available for implementing custom defence strategies.
Advanced Persistent Threats strive to remain undetected in the network in order to gain access to the valuable data. Once in, it can be an arduous task for system administrators to detect any malicious activity in the network. In this whitepaper, we look at the methods used for malicious activity and what efforts can be taken to mitigate the problem.
Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs) refer to a category of threats that aggressively pursue and chosen targets that over time attempt to get deeper into their network. For Enterprises, this is a high priority threat as human and systemic weaknesses can be mitigated with correct practices and solutions. In this report we look at targeted attack campaigns and how these can be mitigated.
Cybercriminals have increasingly turned their attention to the web, which has become by far the predominant area of attack. Those who would do harm to our computer systems for profit or malice always manage to focus their efforts on our most vulnerable weak spots. Today, that is the web, for a wide number of reasons. Download to find out why and what you can do to protect yourself.
At one point, it seemed that phishing was receding to the status of a minor issue threatening only naïve consumers. However new cybercriminals and phishing techniques have lead this to become a greater concern. Download how to find out how phishing became the No. 1 web threat, and which web security solution can best protect your company.
In this whitepaper, we look at the challenges with endpoint security in virtualised environments - including the inherent risks of dynamic virtual machines and the resource impact of security software such as virus scanners in multiple guest virtual machines, on a single physical host. Find out how these challenges through a new standard for virtualised datacentre security, which combines proven threat protection and an innovative architecture for virtualised environments. Click to download!
This paper provides insight into where fake antivirus comes from and how it is distributed, what happens when a system is infected with fake antivirus, and how to stop this persistent threat from infecting your network and your users.
James Ferreira, CIO for the New Mexico State Attorney General's office, had a choice to make to support his growing organization: upgrade to a more costly enterprise license for Microsoft Exchange or find a business-grade alternative at a better price. Ferreira investigated his options, searching for something with ample inbox storage quotas, easy backup, data redundancy, and low maintenance. Google Apps Premier Edition emerged as the clear winner. It offered 25GB inboxes, anti-virus/anti-spam and disaster recovery – all at $50 per user per year.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.