This whitepaper looks into one of Australia’s largest engineering, contracting and service organisations and why they have chosen to adopt VDI, their goals and achievements since implementation. •Provides advice to technology leaders considering their own workplace strategy and/or evaluating VDI •Major benefits found in cost management through the centralisation of infrastructure •Productivity and employee engagement increased through more efficient mobilisation of over 20 processes
- Facebook testing spartan Android 'Lite' service
- States threaten lawsuit against Obama's municipal broadband plan
- Simple Google search outed alleged Silk Road founder
- US startup finds malware intrusions by keeping an eye on processor radio frequencies
- Apple readies another crack at ending Yosemite's Wi-Fi ills
- Gartner foresees 250m connected vehicles on the road by 2020
- Facebook blocks content in Turkey deemed insulting to the Prophet Muhammad
- What is home automation and how do I get started?
- FTC: IRS imposter complaints up more than 2,300% in 2014
- What can I do with home automation?
- Broward County rolls out its own fiber ring, shifts to VoIP
- Apple Watch to go on sale in March, claims analyst
- AT&T to acquire Nextel Mexico assets for $1.9 billion
- Facebook in Turkey ordered to block material insulting Prophet Muhammad
- Motorola returns to China, touts phone customization