The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
CASH Financial Services Group (CFSG) is a leading financial services conglomerate in China. CFSG offers clients a range of online and offline services, including securities brokerage, commodities trading, foreign exchange and asset management. CFSG’s chief trading systems were adequately protected against disaster, but the company needed to minimize the effect on customer service if its back-office systems suffered downtime.
- IBM pitches analysis software for select industry verticals
- FCC proposal would extend Lifeline voice subsidy to broadband
- Like routers, most USB modems also vulnerable to drive-by hacking
- Early OpenStack contributor says cloud project has "lost its heart"
- Swatch smartwatch to go on sale in two countries
- GoPro's upcoming six camera mount is good news for rich VR fans
- Lenovo aims at toppling rivals in the server market
- Cellphone use involved in more than 1 in 4 car crashes
- AngularJS 1.4 is built for speed, animations
- IRS cut its cybersecurity staff by 11% over four years
- Home security demystified: How to build a smart DIY system
- Avago is buying Broadcom for $37 Billion to create a networking chip giant
- DeNA aims for robot taxis by 2020 Tokyo Olympics
- Salesforce doubles down on big data with new analytics tool
- Server sales bolstered by cloud expansions