Backup and recovery has become an essential element of data protection. The availability and integrity of data can directly impact revenues, profits, and company reputations. The people, process and infrastructure involved can also affect key business initiatives. This whitepaper explains the real challenges of traditional architecture, and why protection storage architecture might be the solution.
This whitepaper discusses best practice in data protection monitoring, with a focus on recoverability and visibility as significant drivers for success. Whether backing up a private cloud or several smaller environments, learn how a unified view is necessary for proactively reporting protection, compliance to auditors, and understanding overall data protection health, performance, and reliability.
Virtualization affords organizations multiple opportunities to reduce power, optimize hardware utilization, improve application availability and ultimately drive down costs. In light of its benefits, it is no surprise that virtualization penetration has surpassed 50% of all server workloads and continues to grow. In this guide, we evaluate prominent virtual server backup software solutions and identify their strengths and weaknesses.
The enterprise backup and recovery software market is, as ever, in a state of flux as more and more I&O professionals grow tired of traditional backup methods. From missed backup windows to slow or failed recoveries, many firms are weary of the constant battle with their backup software and are looking for a change. In this whitepaper, we detail where different enterprise backup and recovery software vendors stand in relation to each other.
It’s high time we tamed the monster we created! Against a backdrop of sustained and uncontrollable data growth, most of today’s operational problems revolve around backup and recovery. Understanding the hidden costs and implications for data protection strategies is critical, but the complexity of the nebulous and amorphous cloud can make everything hazy. This white paper breaks it down to different dimensions of virtualisation and how to deliver the productivity and flexibility it promises.
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCService ModellerNSW
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
Organisations are struggling with a torrent of data thanks to cloud computing, mobility and the Internet of Things. And conventional backup and recovery methods are failing. This white paper outlines the benefits of a modern approach to disaster recovery.
- Schneier: terrorists will switch to more secure alternatives to avoid encryption backdoors
- Indegy finds out when industrial controls go bad (think Stuxnet)
- Critical VPN key exchange flaw exposes Cisco security appliances to remote hacking
- Qualcomm bringing LTE connectivity to wearables with new Wear platform
- Qualcomm's new chips target low-cost smartphones with premium features
- House bill would prevent patchwork of state laws banning smartphone encryption
- Facebook withdraws Free Basics from India after regulatory debacle
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
- SD-WAN: What it is and why you’ll use it one day
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- SCO vs. IBM legal battle over Linux may – finally – be finished
- Microsoft adds conservative release 'ring' to Windows 10 beta program
- 6 things you should know about Twitter's timeline change
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge