The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
To accelerate the release of high-quality software apps and updates, you have to accelerate development and testing. That’s hard to do if you’re stuck with a lot of sluggish, error-prone manual processes. How do you move forward? Follow the lead of a head software tester and her team - and get started on the journey to continuous everything: automatically deploy resources as needed in an environment that meets ALL test requirements, support a wide range of applications: web, mobile, and cloud, spend less time troubleshooting the deployment, and more time actually testing.
- Windows takes early lead over Android in Cherry Trail tablet battle
- Lenovo seeks to be hip 10 years after ThinkPad buy
- Computex focus shifts from PCs to wearables, IoT
- In Pictures: A match made in heaven? 10 tech mergers that defined the industry
- In Pictures: 20 best iPhone/iPad games
- In brief: Lakeside Software opens Sydney office
- Senate report on website-blocking bill pushed back
- New query language could turn log files into business insights
- Apple acquires Metaio with a view to augmented reality
- Government moves to boost mobile broadband spectrum
- Man charged with selling fake discount coupons on Silk Road
- This smart fabric from Google can change the music and turn off the lights
- Fujitsu launches A/NZ security services practice
- Keep your legacy management style out of the Cloud, Intuit exec says