The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
Pathways Express is a one-day intensive learning and development program for senior ICT executives. It is designed to equip participants with the skills and competencies required to more effectively manage the demands and complexities of contemporary businesses. The program brings together ‘real world’ best practices, thought leadership and business insights to help today’s ICT professionals deliver higher value into their organisations and position themselves as tomorrow’s business leaders.
- Skip the waiter and order with this Bluetooth mat
- Despite Google Photos' arrival, Google+ still lives
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, May 29
- Daum Kakao hopes social network Path will lead to international expansion
- Google Android M focuses on a better user experience
- Acer rolls out new laptop, desktops with Windows, Chrome
- Windows takes early lead over Android in Cherry Trail tablet battle
- Lenovo seeks to be hip 10 years after ThinkPad buy
- Computex focus shifts from PCs to wearables, IoT
- In Pictures: A match made in heaven? 10 tech mergers that defined the industry
- In Pictures: 20 best iPhone/iPad games
- In brief: Lakeside Software opens Sydney office
- Senate report on website-blocking bill pushed back
- New query language could turn log files into business insights