The demands on day-to-day business activities are changing all the time with the wide variety of communications media now available being a major contributing factor. They also serve to cut response times, thereby speeding up processes. With employees often working across many different sites being able to control their availability, enables new opportunities for working more efficiently.
Unified & Collaborative Communications (UCC) is currently a catchword in modern communication. At Aastra, this means that various media, such as e-mail, fax, video and, of course, telephony, are deployed together as a solution package.
To secure mobile devices while enabling employees to share data securely, organisations need a comprehensive and flexible solution for secure enterprise content mobility. A secure enterprise content mobility solution complements Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions and enables mobile workers to easily share data with other authorised users, while ensuring that data is always secure and IT operations are always compliant. Read this whitepaper to learn: How the popularity of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) is creating new security challenges; Why MDM is useful, but not sufficient; How enterprise content mobility provides an essential layer of security and control for organisations with mobile users.
802.11ac is well on its way to becoming the standard for next-generation Wi-Fi. The gigabit speed, improved capacity and reliability that 802.11ac brings to wireless LANs (WLANs) are amplified as mobile users, devices and application usage continue to grow rapidly. In this whitepaper, we look at the five steps for successful migration to an 802.11ac WLAN.
In this white paper, you’ll learn why the traditional data center network infrastructure is under extreme pressure, what changes need to happen to modernize the data center network infrastructure, and how an application-fluent approach can help ensure a successful step-by-step transition toward the next-generation enterprise data center switching fabric.
This video by Frost & Sullivans VP of Information & Communication Technologies Group', Rufus Connell, delves into how savy comanies are realising that the key to success in the 21st Century workplace is to implement enterprise communications technology to increase virtual collaboration.
This 2 minute video by Peter Anderhom, Product Manager for Unified Communications ( Alcatel-Lucent) demonstrates the integration between Alcatel-Lucents' video conferencing systems and Alcatel-Lucents unified communications.
Highlights of this paper: Examine your costs and understand how a managed service can assist; Discover how a managed service can help your team become more strategic than tactical; Ensure your sourcing strategy is business driven; Place strong consideration on the maturity, accreditations and robust methodology of your provider; Understand the systems, processes, management, reporting and KPis to deliver your managed service. Read this whitepaper.
With the ease of adopting cloud computing, it is inevitable that some data and applications will eventually move there. Cloud providers offer many options for moving and storing data in the cloud, and often provide service level strategies well beyond the financial capabilities of small and medium businesses. Read more.
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- CCDesktop Support Engineer/Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
This eBook provides a broad overview of micro-segmentation in the data centre. After reading this , you’ll have a good basic understanding of micro-segmentation — like you’d get from a college-level 101 class, but far more interesting than Microbiology 101 or Microeconomics 101 (and not as difficult either)!
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
- SD-WAN: What it is and why you’ll use it one day
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- SCO vs. IBM legal battle over Linux may – finally – be finished
- Microsoft adds conservative release 'ring' to Windows 10 beta program
- 6 things you should know about Twitter's timeline change
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- Bill filed in Congress would ban encryption backdoors
- Networking company name change madness is upon us
- Browser maker Opera's board urges sale to Chinese collective for $1.2B
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
- LG's G5 smartphone to have 'always on' ability
- Data science achieves the ultimate ROI: A craft beer
- SAP slaps patch on leaky factory software