Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
According to Forrester, 72 per cent of customers prefer using a company’s website to answer their questions. But only 52.4 per cent actually find the information they need online. Customers want to solve their issues quickly and easily, and providing the right solutions means greater customer retention and revenue streams - but this is sometimes not the case. Download to find out more.
Getting sales territories and perfecting their associated incentive compensation plans is a challenge even for the most seasoned of sales executives. The effectiveness of a plan relies heavily on the data available and how it’s being utilised. In this global survey of 229 sales/marketing executives, we look how sales managers use data—or respond to the lack of it—in developing sales territories and incentive compensation plans.
No two companies are alike, but if the goal is more effective project and portfolio management, the key business process requirements are the same. So, how do you get started? How do you prioritise which issues to address first? What are the risks and potential rewards? What can you do yourself and where can you need help? In this whitepaper, we provide important insights into the root causes of project failures and potential misalignments with business unit expectations. Click to download!
Today, mobility is no longer the domain of a select few but is increasingly becoming the way of life for the entire workforce. In this IDC report, we look at how this global trend effects a company's security, productivity and financial cost. Find out how to best leverage mobility as a business enabler and manage the associated cost of enhanced productivity and connectedness. Click to download.
In this case-study, find how a client and innovation focus can deliver a competitive advantage in future technology investments. In this company snapshot, we look at how strategies that demands not just hardware, software or services, but a combination of all three. Click to download.
Business processes define how the enterprise does business. Process types are many and can be described as human, system, document or decision based. These processes provide the backbone for business change and seizing business opportunity. It is often business critical process that differentiate one company for the next and provide strategic advantage. Read more.
Service-oriented architecture (SOA) has moved beyond hype to widespread acceptance as an IT strategy for delivering business value. If left unchecked, your inventory of SOA assets will become unmanageable; the reuse of services will diminish in favor of custom development; or even worse, modifications will be made to your existing services that break other business processes. This paper outlines the most compelling reasons for you to establish SOA governance within your organisation.
Changing markets, competitive pressures and evolving needs are placing increase pressure on IT to deliver greater flexibility and speed. Leading companies are adopting Service-Orientated Architecture (SOA) as a means of delivering on these requirements by overcoming the complexity of their application and IT environments. Read more.
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk, Service Support- Remedy or SAP backgroundNSW
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Visual VB.net) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCTest AnalystACT
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
This whitepaper looks at the security gaps and disconnects in organisations, how network virtualisation can help to reduce risk and support a higher-level security strategy and why micro-segmentation provided through network virtualisation paves the way for implementing a Zero Trust model.
- Facebook withdraws Free Basics from India after regulatory debacle
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
- SD-WAN: What it is and why you’ll use it one day
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- SCO vs. IBM legal battle over Linux may – finally – be finished
- Microsoft adds conservative release 'ring' to Windows 10 beta program
- 6 things you should know about Twitter's timeline change
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- Bill filed in Congress would ban encryption backdoors
- Networking company name change madness is upon us
- Browser maker Opera's board urges sale to Chinese collective for $1.2B
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
- LG's G5 smartphone to have 'always on' ability
- Data science achieves the ultimate ROI: A craft beer