Cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security have impacted networking – bringing it almost to breaking point. This whitepaper looks at the future of networking to accommodate these evolving trends.
A February 2013 research study revealed some telling statistics among CIOs and Senior IT Managers about the state of their managed data. Most notably: Mobile access to company data is of paramount importance, Large enterprises are having trouble locating data across their databases, IT teams are overburdened, and business decisions are being hampered by time spent managing data silos. Organizations express interest in a solution that enables them to protect, manage and access all data across the enterprise from a single platform. Discover what IT leaders like yourself have expressed as their biggest challenges when it comes to managing data today, and arm yourself with the tools to change the data management game inside of your organisation.
- Amazon proposes drone superhighways in sky
- Senators call for investigation of potential safety, security threats from connected cars
- Amazon Launchpad store will sell goods from startups
- Obama won't pardon Snowden, despite petition
- Salesforce tools let customers snap together new mobile apps
- NFV a hit for OpenDaylight
- Darkode cybercrime forum might be making a comeback
- Motorola launches 3 new Android phones with 'amazing value'
- Google: Lock up your Compute Engine data with your own encryption keys
- Microsoft starts pre-loading Windows 10 upgrade onto PCs
- Intel, Micron claim a new class of memory between flash and DRAM
- Groups urge Obama to oppose cyberthreat sharing bills
- EU privacy watchdog weighs in on data protection reform, shares concerns
- IDC cuts forecast for mobile management software sales
- Google tells its publisher partners to comply with EU cookie directive