With fraud costing the property and casualty industry $30 billion each year in the US alone, reducing fraud opportunities will contribute to a company's bottom line immediately and reduce risk exposure. Find out in this case study how a company is able to have real time access to 60 plus years of adjuster claim notes data and how they were able to enhance their warehouse environment.
This research report looks at the future of the workplace, and how employee productivity and business profitability will be impacted. Focusing on the special challenges relevant to businesses with fewer than 100 employees, this whitepaper examines how to manage employees that want to work from home, the use of BYOD computers and tablets, and methods for extracting real world productivity and value from your teams.
Online meetings solutions not only help organisations reduce travel expense but also increases team communication by allowing staff members to stay connected with their remote counterparts. This factsheet looks at how this collaboration tool can help to create a seamless meeting experience.
This white paper looks at how organisations can increase productivity and business agility with the use of web conferencing tools, allowing staff members to collaborate better in their day to day roles. Find out the core features of this solution and how they can result in significant time and cost savings for your business
Employees are more inclined to use their devices of choice to conduct meetings in a location and time that fits them best. Statistics also show that 24% of all meetings are now virtual especially for the younger generation, and these users are looking for simplicity, flexibility and efficiency in their workplace.
This whitepaper looks at why there has been an increase the number of employees self-sourcing for web conferencing tools instead of adopting legacy IT systems that do not deliver the end user experience that they desire and the factors that drive these behaviours.
With 65% of companies using web conferencing tools and 96% planning to maintain or significantly increase the use of web conferencing, there is no doubt that collaborative meeting tools are essential for a modern enterprise.
This whitepaper explains the importance of equipping the workforce with simplified and effective meeting tools to help promote unity between key business divisions. It also looks at the lost opportunity cost of meetings mismanagement caused by delays.
Business meetings today are no longer restricted to board rooms with increased mobility in the workforce. This change means there is a higher demand for collaboration tools where teams are able to communicate securely and effectively.
This whitepaper looks at the functions and features that are critical to end users when using an online collaborative application for increased business productivity.
Research has shown that only 58% of sales professionals have met or exceeded their quota in 2014. In spite of the negative outlook, 95% of organisations have raised revenue targets for 2015.
This whitepaper includes 5 effective tips to boost your opportunity of achieving this year’s revenue target, including analysing lucrative accounts, conducting an in-depth research on potential clients having the right virtual tools to conduct an online sale, optimum web based collaboration and adapting to the dynamic sales landscape.
Online meetings are ideal for collaboration both within the business and with customers, but too often technology solutions get in the way, creating delays or even missed meetings that can jeopardise opportunities and revenue. This whitepaper looks at: why cloud-based meeting expectations of higher customer satisfaction are not being met, the top 5 user issues reported by sales teams in cloud based meeting applications and how businesses can have assurance that they’ve chosen an enterprise grade communication tools.
Today’s customer experience management (CEM) programs require the involvement and collaboration of all key stakeholders within the enterprise. Aberdeen Group believes that two of these stakeholders are the CIO and CMO, and they must be aligned to drive superior customer and corporate value.
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk, Service Support- Remedy or SAP backgroundNSW
- CCMid to Senior Level User Experience SpecialistsNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
One of the biggest use cases for the cloud – in fact, the biggest, in the case of hosted private cloud – is for backup and disaster recovery. This white paper explores why the Cloud is well suited for Disaster Recovery and what organisations need to consider to ensure that Cloud DR is right for them.
- Microsoft previews enterprise-grade setting sync in Windows 10
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president
- 5G might be your next home broadband service
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
- Watch hundreds of robots and drones in an amazing choreographed dance
- Java installer flaw shows why you should clear your Downloads folder
- Report: Hackers steal, post details on 9,000 DHS employees
- Facebook's Free Basics prohibited in India
- Mozilla moves Firefox to more flexible release schedule
- Apple's GPU supplier ditches CEO, seeks new strategy
- Flash memory's density surpasses hard drives for first time
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Dragula looks to take the bite out of drag-and-drop
- Mozilla sets kill date for Firefox OS on phones
- LTE-U’s cold war may be thawing, as field testing commences ahead of summit