The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
Organizations across the globe are finding disaster recovery increasingly important for a number of reasons. This white paper explains how virtualization technology can solve the cost vs. time dilemma traditional data recovery solutions pose, enabling organizations to quickly and cost effectively recover all server workloads.
- Customs biometrics to be ramped up by 2020
- NBN reports increased revenue, losses
- Suncorp's cloud transformation on track
- Rubrik adds $41m in funding, releases backup appliance
- At Google I/O, Android may push deeper into the home
- In Pictures: Seven best practices for cloud security
- In Pictures: Windows 10 - Which classic Microsoft default apps should be killed?
- In Pictures: 10 start-ups that are disrupting healthcare IT
- Oculus acquires image recognition startup Surreal Vision
- Thieves stole data on 100,000 US taxpayers through IRS app
- Private, insulting tweet gets Italian senator sued
- Android M, wearables and robots expected at Google I/O this week
- Microsoft green-lights Cortana on rivals iOS and Android
- HP buying SDN company for NFV
- Research community looks to SDN to help distribute data from the Large Hadron Collider