The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
Mining company Teck Resources wanted to ensure high availability and responsiveness for its critical employee communications systems. To achieve this goal, Teck chose a comprehensive F5 traffic management and secure access solution that provides high availability and give users a more responsive experience.
- Lenovo seeks to be hip 10 years after ThinkPad buy
- Computex focus shifts from PCs to wearables, IoT
- In Pictures: A match made in heaven? 10 tech mergers that defined the industry
- In Pictures: 20 best iPhone/iPad games
- In brief: Lakeside Software opens Sydney office
- Government to push forward on website-blocking before
- New query language could turn log files into business insights
- Apple acquires Metaio with a view to augmented reality
- Government moves to boost mobile broadband spectrum
- Man charged with selling fake discount coupons on Silk Road
- This smart fabric from Google can change the music and turn off the lights
- Fujitsu launches A/NZ security services practice
- Keep your legacy management style out of the Cloud, Intuit exec says
- Google to widen Maps' offline features