If your business has plans that include aggressive growth and aspires to be a best-in-class organization, your IT systems and applications need to be up to the task. Homegrown solutions or outdated software can hamper the execution of your strategic vision. If your IT infrastructure and maintenance costs are affecting your ability to stay competitive, then a cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) suite is well worth exploring. This eBook explores the core components of a cloud-based ERP solution that delivers enterprise-class software without sacrificing functionality or changes to business processes and with no additional cost for infrastructure and complicated integrations.
- NBN Co eyes FTTN trial extension
- In pictures: Fujitsu opens Oceania centre in Sydney
- Intel pushes factory IoT with $9 million cost savings at plant
- Uber targets business customers
- Brandis denies ‘overreach’ on national security laws
- Will enterprises skip Windows 8 for 10?
- Malware program targets Hong Kong protesters using Apple devices
- Google triples bug bounty reward range to $15,000
- Ellison pushes Oracle's new Cloud platform hard, but questions linger
- Eftpos goes live with payments infrastructure overhaul
- Shellshock flaw could pose risks to payments industry
- Microsoft outlines Windows 10 security enhancements
- 12 things to know about Windows 10
- With Windows 10, a contrite Microsoft will try to atone for Windows 8 mistakes
- Larry Ellison learns to love "the cloud"