Cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security have impacted networking – bringing it almost to breaking point. This whitepaper looks at the future of networking to accommodate these evolving trends.
This whitepaper looks at the results from the this is the largest study on the specific topic of changing physical and virtual meeting behaviours and the evolving requirements of the collaborative workforce for virtual collaboration and web conferencing. See why nearly 30% of employees report that the number of meetings they have is increasing, with an average of 10 meetings per week, why one-third of all meetings are ad hoc – impromptu or ‘drive-by’ meetings that are neither pre scheduled nor formal in nature and why the use of old tools and structure are ill-suited for the needs of the new agile, collaborative workforce.
- The US Navy is 3D-printing custom drones on its ships
- Adobe's new Digital Publishing suite puts the focus on mobile content
- Facebook revenue surges 39 per cent but costs also soar
- IBM aims new IoT community site at developers
- Symantec: Well-heeled hacking group Black Vine behind Anthem breach
- Trade groups tell Congress to keep its hands off IoT
- Computer fires requiring a 911 call rare
- Microsoft delivers Windows 10 .iso files, free eval of Enterprise edition
- Windows 10 launch draws a small group of Microsoft diehards in Boston
- Americas are just 2 weeks away from running out of IPv4 addresses
- Yahoo unveils app for texting with silent video
- HTC to reveal Vive final design and controller details in October
- Maliciously crafted MKV video files can be used to crash Android phones
- After Windows 8 debacle, OEMs wax rhapsodic over Windows 10