Okay, you've secured the perimeter of your Data Centre.
But what about those threats that infiltrate, lie dormant and then attack your critical systems from within?
Now, with micro-segmentation, you can implement fine-grained policies and network controls within each of your Data Centre components. It's an incredibly flexible and scalable approach.
And thanks to VMware NSX®, you can achieve this with your existing infrastructure, applications and security products.
Find out how Skilled Group were able to operate an EMC storage environment replicating across to its 2nd data centre with an RPO of minutes rather than days and automated their disaster recovery process.
Legacy server architectures are not designed to meet the demands of a mobile, data analytics and cloud driven era. Find out in this whitepaper how you can ensure your data centre is future ready with innovative server platforms that can evolve as business needs change.
The modular nature of a prefabricated data centre enables scaling catering to the right volume of workload for the date centre resulting in TCO savings of 30% when compared to a traditional data centre. Find out how these 2 different types of data centre perform against one another.
The list of terms used to describe data centres is extensive and only serves to create confusion due to the vagueness of their true definition. Find out how a prefabricated modular data centre should be defined and learn about the framework that distinguishes 3 types of different prefabricated modular data centre.
There are many benefits for projects involving prefabricated modular data centres from cost savings, predictability, scalability and timeframes. However what is often overlooked are the practical considerations when deploying them. This step by step guide will provide you with insights at every stage of the deployment process so expectations for the project are met.
Survey results show that data centres running in economiser mode saves an average of 20% in terms of money, energy and carbon footprint compared to those that don’t. Find out in this whitepaper what are the pros and cons of selecting a direct or indirect air economiser mode and which option is a better fit for your business needs.
An increase in incidents resulting in injuries and deaths at the workplace has put a spotlight on the importance of educating IT staff on arc flash hazards. This whitepaper will help to answer your question on who becomes liable in such an instance and 3 trends in the context of arc flash safety within the technology industry.
In today’s networking landscape, it is no longer adequate to have a DNS infrastructure that simply responds to queries. This whitepaper looks at how you can utilise a comprehensive, secure, and scalable DNS solution that not only provides low latency and high throughput, but also ensures availability of essential infrastructure to enable your organisation to both grow and stay protected without the need for frequent infrastructure upgrades.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs