Mobility has transformed the workplace. Laptops, smartphones and tablets not only enable an organization’s road warriors, but also create freedoms for all employees to stay connected whether at a conference, working from home, or even sitting in an airport terminal.
This paper outlines the 14 “best practice” tips to help manage the security threats you’re potentially facing. By downloading you’ll learn: • The steps you should follow to protect your organisation from security threats • The measures and policies you should have in place from start to finish • Plus, get an opportunity to get the full picture on the current internet security threat environment
If you're like most businesses, data loss is not an option. That's why you need a protection strategy for your VNX that includes backup. This whitepaper details the best options out there for enhanced data protection.
For backup to be protection of the last resort, it must reside on reliable and cost- effective protection storage.
With the industry's most efficient deduplication, you can store months of backups on disk and quickly recover the data you need when you need it.
Built-in data integrity protection includes end-to-end data verification, fault-detection and self-healing, and ensures recovery every time.
This whitepaper details how Protection Storage Architecture can provide a data protection platform that can evolve with business and technical requirements.
Over the next few years, IT will be faced with a new set of data protection challenges, centered on delivering multiple data protection services
Transformational architecture not only enables backup teams to solve immediate tactical challenges but also helps IT teams keep business applications running
Protection Storage Architecture has three core components: protection storage, data source integration and data management services
(Tags: data protection, storage architecture, integration, data management, recovery, backup)
This ESG study focuses on why, when it comes to data protection, visibility is the most significant key to success, and how to achieve a truly unified view. · According to the 2013 IT Spending Intentions Survey, improving data backup and recovery was the #2 most important IT priority selected by respondents
· Without far reaching visibility, infrastructure is guaranteed to miss backing up some servers, while potentially duplicating protection of others
· The clarity gained by a unified view is necessary for proactively reporting protection to stakeholders and compliance to auditors
How can you effectively manage your data backups when IT budgets are flat or declining? This whitepaper explains the technical and business reasons why one new innovative technology will change the way you do backups. • Traditional backups are too slow, inefficient, and unreliable for the typical data centre of today. • The definition of insanity is continuing to do the same thing over and over and expecting different results. It’s time to stop the insanity with your backup strategy. • A new solution can dramatically increase backup performance, reliability, operational and disaster recovery, and better leverages current infrastructure
This whitepaper pushes mid-sized businesses to rethink what’s possible for their data storage and protection, explaining how to experience enterprise-class performance at an entry-level price point.
• A simple user interface can perform all block-and file-oriented operations • Advanced efficiency services, such as thin provisioning and file deduplication with compression, reduce initial capacity requirements by up to 50% • Continuous fault detection and self-healing ensure data stays correct and returns correctly so that data is recoverable and accessible throughout its lifecycle
Mining company Teck Resources wanted to ensure high availability and responsiveness for its critical employee communications systems. To achieve this goal, Teck chose a comprehensive F5 traffic management and secure access solution that provides high availability and give users a more responsive experience.
Today’s security threats increasingly involve application-layer DDoS attacks mounted by organized groups of attackers to damage web-facing applications by exhausting resources. F5 BIG-IP ASM provides application-layer protection against DDoS attacks.
A DDoS attack can be a stressful engagement where parts of the network will be unresponsive and equipment may be failing all around. That is not the time to be planning a defense—preparing your network applications during “peacetime” will go a long way to helping you mitigate the attack in the future.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.