Businesses today often face the same challenges such as exponential data growth, a constant stream of new technologies and flat budgets. These challenges can hold your business back. For those that adopt innovative solutions or fresh approaches, however, these challenges become great opportunities to beat the competition by serving internal and external customers more effectively and efficiently.
A financial institution was looking to create a world class process and strategy to automate the data forensics and resolve regulatory requirements across the organisation. This study covers the early implementation and integration stages of a highly successful data-lineage project collaboration between a major financial institution and ASG.
Forrester Wave Report for Privileged Identity Management provides a thorough evaluation of all the vendors offering Privileged Management solutions. Today’s economic environment is forcing S&R professionals to consider alternatives to on-premises solutions and use cloud services. Leaders in the PIM space now offer cloud support, threat mitigation to prevent data breaches, and privileged identity intelligence.
Telecom Service Providers are now able to turn the avalanche of data they have into valuable business insights. These insights play an integral role to help telcos achieve business objectives and promote growth. This whitepaper looks at the 4 key big case data uses for telcos from customer experience management, to network optimisation, operational analytics and data monetisation.
Find out how Skilled Group were able to operate an EMC storage environment replicating across to its 2nd data centre with an RPO of minutes rather than days and automated their disaster recovery process.
Legacy server architectures are not designed to meet the demands of a mobile, data analytics and cloud driven era. Find out in this whitepaper how you can ensure your data centre is future ready with innovative server platforms that can evolve as business needs change.
The list of terms used to describe data centres is extensive and only serves to create confusion due to the vagueness of their true definition. Find out how a prefabricated modular data centre should be defined and learn about the framework that distinguishes 3 types of different prefabricated modular data centre.
Survey results show that data centres running in economiser mode saves an average of 20% in terms of money, energy and carbon footprint compared to those that don’t. Find out in this whitepaper what are the pros and cons of selecting a direct or indirect air economiser mode and which option is a better fit for your business needs.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria