Despite a seemingly continuous stream of enhancements in IT hardware and software, the application challenges faced by datacenter infrastructure teams continue to mount. Most enterprises run a diverse set of business applications. Because each enterprise application has unique requirements for performance, availability, scalability, and management, the IT infrastructure— including virtualization—needed to meet the collective needs of all your applications can be both complex and expensive. And of course IT budgets rarely, if ever, keep pace with increasing business demands. That is why Nutanix has pioneered hyperconvergence and Invisible Infrastructure—a fundamentally different approach to enterprise application needs.
The race is on at full speed. What race? The race to bring web-scale economies to a data center near you. Ever since Amazon AWS emerged on the scene, vendors have been furiously engineering solutions to make owned IT infrastructure as cost effective and easy to use as those in the public cloud. Nutanix with its HCI architecture is leading the way in bringing the approach of these large hyper-scale companies to on-premises data centers.
The need for robust datacentre security has never been greater, with CIOs having to account for budget constraints, cloud architectures and flat networks with fewer, natural ‘choke points.’ This whitepaper explores the best application delivery controller for building enterprise cloud networks.
It’s high time we tamed the monster we created! Against a backdrop of sustained and uncontrollable data growth, most of today’s operational problems revolve around backup and recovery. Understanding the hidden costs and implications for data protection strategies is critical, but the complexity of the nebulous and amorphous cloud can make everything hazy. This white paper breaks it down to different dimensions of virtualisation and how to deliver the productivity and flexibility it promises.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.