Cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security have impacted networking – bringing it almost to breaking point. This whitepaper looks at the future of networking to accommodate these evolving trends.
While we have seen modest gains in organisations’ ability to attack the security gap, advanced (and not-so advanced) threat actors continue to evolve their tactics to find a way through it. This whitepaper looks at the developments for 2015 and how these developments paint a threat landscape that is more complex than ever.
- Focus turns to mobile Windows 10 and Lumia flagships
- Critical BIND denial-of-service flaw could disrupt large portions of the Internet
- Opponents focus on defeating CISA cyberthreat info sharing bill
- Is the smartphone market saturated?
- Using Watson, IBM and CVS aim to predict when your health is about to decline
- Endpoint security firm SentinelOne challenges traditional anti-virus software
- DataTorrent tackles complexity of Hadoop data ingestion
- Java 9 plays catch-up, adds REPL for faster feedback
- Open-source startup hopes to change the way businesses visualize data
- This new 3D XPoint memory could last forever
- Windows 10 picks up good vibrations, user excitations
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Thursday, July 30
- Armed with Watson smarts, Pepper aspires to be a robot salesman
- Video gaming sparks excitement in China
- Newcomer Cyanogen looks to disrupt Android and iOS