This fun and helpful slideshow provides am A-Z glossary of useful terms and concepts every IT worker should know when implementing a mobile device management strategy. • Learn the different challenges between Android and iOS, with particular regard for fragmentation • Keep in mind supporting infrastructure and systems like cloud computing and Wi-Fi • Avoid user guides with content that could rival War & Peace
Businesses want to put an IT strategy for management and operation in place before officially assimilating mobile devices, but the solution doesn't have to be that difficult. • This guide describes twelve best practices for Mobile Device Management (MDM) • The first eight principles are the essentials that every organisation needs to adopt. The last four are advanced practices that will help take you to the next level. • Whether you need to cover the basics or step up MDM, this guide will start you on your way
This whitepaper explores the complex and growing trend of mobility in the enterprise by comparing its lifecycle to the creation of our universe. • Much like the big bang, mobility began when in a white-hot burst of innovation the very first smartphone was born • For mobility’s transformative potential to be realized, IT needs to become a business partner that understands business drivers • Like our ever-expanding cosmos, mobility’s potential can be realised through a rational, analytic, and comprehensive understanding
This whitepaper discusses how organisations can use VDI to reduce costs and complexity, increase security and provide a consistent user experience when managing their growing number of end user devices.
• Data security and availability take on new dimensions with so many out-of-office devices. • User experiences can be managed through the deployment of uniform high performance architecture. • Purpose-built solutions simplify purchase, streamline provisioning, and lower deployment risk.
Enterprise initiatives designed to facilitate mobility can deliver important benefits to your organisation. This paper suggests best practices for selecting the right devices and implementing the most effective management solutions
• Employees need devices that match preferences while meeting business and IT requirements • You must determine which devices to allow/recommend as part of a choose-your-own-device (CYOD) or member purchase plan (MPP) • IT groups need a solution that can support new technologies that may emerge in the future
Communications service providers face an array of complex challenges, from network growth and increasing security threats to technology transitions. In the face of these challenges, CSPs still need to plan for growth. Find out how
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE