The world of virtualisation may seem complex, however it’s clear that moving to a virtual IT environment can deliver many cost and efficiency benefits. This whitepaper looks at how emerging technologies such as cloud based services, moving desktops and application virtualisation helping to create a streamlined, responsive and flexible virtual environment, your business will be well positioned to capitalise on future growth opportunities.
Backing up to tape has been the standard for around 50 years. There are many perceived reasons as to why tapes are the best backup solution...they’re reliable, cheap, re-usable and easy to store. This whitepaper looks at how these benefits are now being challenged in the face of modern cloud-based and de-duplication backup solutions and what’s in store for the future.
Business continuity and disaster recovery are critical issues and top priorities for any IT department. This whitepaper looks at how you can best guarantee the security of your data, knowing that lost data can be recovered in the event of server failure, and have the ability to quickly get your business up and running again.
An effective preventive maintenance strategy can be one of the most cost-effective measures you can take to ensure the ongoing health of both your critical equipment and overall business. Find out the most common causes of UPS failure, how regular maintenance practices so dramatically improve UPS reliability and performance, and the 10 elements an effective UPS maintenance plan should include.
Identity and Access Governance is often used in reaction to demands from auditors. However, thinking of governance as only a means to pass audit is short-sighted. Failure to proactively manage user access to sensitive resources puts you at risk for sabotage, fraud, data breaches and financial penalties. In this whitepaper you'll learn: if your governance program is proactive or reactive, what to look for when searching for a solution to help you reduce risk.
With increasing levels of threats and regulations, your need for identity and access governance (IAG) has never been greater. You need to know exactly who has access to what, and make sure all access levels are appropriate. Your overall solution needs to be integrated and seamless. And it has to move fast—otherwise it's too little, too late. This white paper explores the market forces that are driving the growth of this problem.
Managing your data center means more than just keeping your server workloads running; it also means protecting these workloads. After all, servers are costly: You incur physical costs, such as capital, power and cooling costs, as well as software licensing and support costs. If your servers are worth all this expense, they’re worth protecting from unexpected downtime.
Multicolor, Steel designs, manufactures and installs, pre-fabricated buildings, and metal roofing and wall systems. The company serves a large number of clients in the private and public sectors and reports annual revenue of more than US$34 million.
As Multicolor Steel expanded its operations, the company wanted to guarantee that it could rapidly and fully recover critical business information in the event of a system failure.
CASH Financial Services Group (CFSG) is a leading financial services conglomerate in China. CFSG offers clients a range of online and offline services, including securities brokerage, commodities trading, foreign exchange and asset management.
CFSG’s chief trading systems were adequately protected against disaster, but the company needed to minimize the effect on customer service if its back-office systems suffered downtime.
SGS Shenzhen is an IT services provider that manages the main data center for SGS Group in China. Its 30 IT professionals manage a wide range of Microsoft Windows applications and serve nearly 3,000 users across the country. Because SGS Shenzhen provides IT services for several branches and thousands of users, it requires a simple, secure way to safeguard applications and quickly rebuild systems in case of disaster.
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCProgrammer/Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Moblie) 160115/AP/P/vhaAsia
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk, Service Support- Remedy or SAP backgroundNSW
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
One of the biggest use cases for the cloud – in fact, the biggest, in the case of hosted private cloud – is for backup and disaster recovery. This white paper explores why the Cloud is well suited for Disaster Recovery and what organisations need to consider to ensure that Cloud DR is right for them.
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
- SD-WAN: What it is and why you’ll use it one day
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- SCO vs. IBM legal battle over Linux may – finally – be finished
- Microsoft adds conservative release 'ring' to Windows 10 beta program
- 6 things you should know about Twitter's timeline change
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- Bill filed in Congress would ban encryption backdoors
- Networking company name change madness is upon us
- Browser maker Opera's board urges sale to Chinese collective for $1.2B
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
- LG's G5 smartphone to have 'always on' ability
- Data science achieves the ultimate ROI: A craft beer
- SAP slaps patch on leaky factory software