This whitepaper discusses why the periodic refresh of an organisation’s PCs and devices makes sense from both IT and business perspectives, to maintain productivity and top-notch security. • As PCs age, the systems start to incur high maintenance costs and expose organizations to heightened security risks • There is a need to carefully match client computers to the requirements of the workforce • With the right combination of hardware, software and services, organisations can maximize the benefits of a client refresh while driving down cost and complexity
- Icahn says PayPal spin-off is almost a 'no brainer'
- Mobile developers get offline sync in new Amazon SDK
- Oracle unveils Alta, a next-generation user interface
- iOS 8 bug deletes iWork docs
- Global Internet speeds up, DDoS attacks down
- Cisco, Oracle find dozens of their products affected by Shellshock
- Germany orders Google to stop illegal user data processing
- Connected ad panels to improve mobile speeds and coverage
- Update and upgrade roadmap crucial to Windows 9 success
- Likes of Apple Pay may make smaller banks more vulnerable
- 4 reasons to stick with Java -- and 4 reasons to dump it
- Unlike IBM, Lenovo to manufacture some System x servers in U.S.
- Welcome to the age of pervasive supercomputing
- EBay spins off PayPal into separate company
- European Commission details grounds for Apple tax probe