Mobile computing is no longer a “fad”—recent ESG research data shows that 87% of enterprise organisations say mobile computing is either “critical” or “very important” for supporting business processes and employee productivity. In fact, ESG research indicates that 42% of enterprises are actively developing a significant number of mobile applications themselves. Report the full report today.
- Windows 10 Spartan browser will get extensions
- 'Ghost' vulnerability poses high risk to Linux distributions
- Data retention: Two years too long to keep IP addresses, says Vodafone
- Data Privacy Day a reminder to protect your personal information
- Apple posts record sales, says Watch will ship in April
- FCC calls blocking of personal Wi-Fi hotspots "disturbing trend"
- Yahoo to spin off its stake in Alibaba
- Kevlar could keep lithium-ion batteries from catching fire
- Microsoft previews free, updated Power BI business intelligence tool
- Microsoft's stream processing engine boosts Bing, Azure services
- A new kind of DDoS threat: The "Nonsense Name" attack
- Snapchat and Twitter violate each other's personal space
- In Pictures: Windows 10 - The best tips, tricks, and tweaks
- In Pictures: 10 simple-to-use social media monitoring and analytics tools
- Sony Mobile said to be planning 1000 more job cuts