When Canadian food distributor George Weston Limited moved to Microsoft Office 365, it chose F5 Application Delivery Controllers to centrally manage user traffic to its Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) servers.
The Critical Security Controls for Effective Cyber Defense (CSCs) represent an established and solid set of guidelines for the government, financial, education, manufacturing and health care sectors, according to a 2013 SANS survey on the CSCs. SANS had the opportunity to review numerous features of LogRhythm's security information and event management (SIEM) platform with new security intelligence features built in for compliance. In our review, we focused on LogRhythm's ability to ease some of these pain points while meeting 10 of the most valuable CSCs.
- Think North Korea hacked Sony? Think about this
- Uber temporarily suspends service in Portland
- The 'grinch' isn't a Linux vulnerability, Red Hat says
- Hybrid cloud adoption set for a big boost in 2015
- Driver's license app on a smartphone raises privacy issues
- Worst security breaches of the year 2014: Sony tops the list
- Messaging app Line buys Microsoft's MixRadio music-streaming app
- Vulnerability in embedded Web server exposes millions of routers to hacking
- Amazon Web Services updates console to simplify management
- Uber driver in Boston area faces rape charges
- Sony hit with second employee lawsuit over hack
- Point-of-sale malware creators still in business with Spark, an Alina spinoff
- Microsoft nixes EU browser ballot screen
- U.S.-Cuba breakthrough is no slam dunk for Internet