What can malware do in 60 seconds? One minute can change everything for a business. The speed of business is all about being responsive to customers and stakeholders. So what happens when the speed of business is overtaken by the speed of malware? Given the unprecedented growth in the number of security threats that focus on stealing data, sabotaging business continuity and damaging a company’s reputation, what should organizations do to ensure the speed of malware doesn’t disrupt the speed of business? T
- Marriott CIO: FCC message on WiFi blocking loud and clear
- Microsoft to business: Don't worry about Windows 10, consumers will test it
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- NEC aims at Big Data 'sweet spot' with new SAP Hana tool
- Uber will fight to keep its Boston ride data private
- Verizon to allow opt-out from mobile 'supercookies'
- Brief: Tesla boosts 0-60 acceleration with over-the-air software upgrade
- AT&T will pay $18.2B as top bidder in mobile spectrum auction
- BMW cars found vulnerable in Connected Drive hack
- Twitter's Vine Kids app is not just for kids
- Apple puts the big hurt on Samsung
- Google Glass holds promise but requires a 'reset'
- Microsoft updates cloud-based SQL Server to simplify management