Increased mobility allows for a greater global distribution of staff, but a global workforce also requires an increasing amount of travel needs and budgeting for this can become increasingly complicated.
This whitepaper looks at the key advantages of having an integrated T&E management and ERP system, to eradicate tedious reporting processes and promote business spend clarity - allowing users visibility of travel expenses against their corporate budget, minimising unexpected costs and ensuring the global mobile workforce is well planned.
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today