This IDC infographic looks at how flash is designed to meet the new levels of intelligence needed to help organisations develop applications that accelerate business innovation and how the increase in flash storage adoption will change the landscape by 2018.
This IDC research whitepaper looks at the three key APAC enterprise IT mega-trends that are driving digital transformation and the five aspects CIOs and their business peers will need to transform within their organisation to keep pace with the evolving landscape. Find out CxOs rising digital priorities, all-flash array adoption and performance specific to the region.
This whitepaper covers the 20 simple questions you must ask about all-flash arrays that will set you up for success in your data centre roll-out. These questions will help you cover your bases when choosing a solution, looking at everything from design and efficiency to customer service.
Opportunities to truly innovate are rare. Yet today, flash technology has created the opportunity to not only deliver massive I/O performance, but to transform ease-of-use, array capabilities, and business value. This whitepaper is a quick and concise guide to show how you can use all-flash storage to benefit your business.
Read how VMware found infrastructure that could handle hundreds of thousands of low-latency IOPS to service over 2500 concurrent active virtual machines.
· The infrastructure solution had to provision and deprovision labs with no impact on active students
· Platform resiliency was crucial
· With four all-flash arrays, results involved high levels of consistent and predictable IOPS performance under demanding workload conditions
This whitepaper examines some common practices in enterprise storage array design and discusses opportunities for improving enterprise storage strategy by thinking with random I/O rather than sequential. A good enterprise storage array attempts to sequentialise the workload seen by the hard drives, regardless of the native data pattern at the host level. A single Solid State Drive (SSD) is capable of random I/O that would require hundreds of hard drives to match. However, obtaining this performance from an SSD is challenging. A new class of enterprise data storage system doesn’t substitute flash, but engineers an entirely new array to unlock flash’s full performance potential and deliver array-based capabilities
This whitepaper reveals which vendor is demonstrating that it has appreciated the broad, long-term strategic importance of flash storage and is moving rapidly to both maximize and optimize its use across its portfolio. You could be forgiven for thinking flash storage is the saviour of the storage world, but the truth is far more about pragmatism than panacea. This is because flash is a technology, and not a market Solid-state storage has been around in some form or another for over three decades, but only in the last few years has it become widely adopted Looking ahead, the most successful vendors seem certain to be those that offer—in addition to a range of solutions—a hybrid approach
This helpful infographic details how Flash is transforming the way we think about storage and enabling innovation across IT, plus helps readers choose the best solutions for their business. Flash allows a new breed of applications, speed, leaner costs, and model efficiency Flexible options allow organizations to bring enterprise-level availability to mission critical, performance-intensive applications Experiencing the full effect of Flash depends on having the right architecture
Opportunities to truly innovate are rare. Yet today, flash technology has created the opportunity to deliver massive I/O performance, and transform ease-of-use, array capabilities, and business value. This quick guide demonstrates how flash can help to deliver more value at lower cost.
All-flash array can deliver unparalleled performance with in-line data services all the time A storage system based on scale-out architecture can grow according to your needs Performance, agility, scale, reliability, and advanced capabilities come together to transform IT operations
This comprehensive whitepaper details twenty simple yet crucial questions to ask vendors about all-flash arrays that can impact the success of your data centre roll-out.
Discuss the design, flexibility, and availability of all-flash array architecture The impacts on data, including global inline data reduction, deduplication and double failure data protection Consider how it weighs up to industry standards, such as overall performance and green efficiencies
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today