Incorporating path control in your WAN is a critical first step along the way to deploying a full SD-WAN solution. This whitepaper looks at how you can use dynamic tools to shortcut the complex configurations and expenditures of time and resources to ultimately efficiently utilise the hybrid links that may already be deployed in the network.
This whitepaper discusses the challenge of BYOD and how best-practice deployments help deliver on the business promise of mobility with integrated protection throughout the workplace. See why flexible, end-to-end security enables enterprises to speed adoption of transformative technologies for a competitive edge, why if employees feel that security policies impede productivity or encroach on personal data, they look for work-arounds and how integrated solutions that avoid overlapping functionality and streamline management can help organizations maintain tight security and ensure compliance.
- BBC unveils final version of micro:bit coding device for kids
- Researchers find previously unknown exploits among Hacking Team's leaked files
- Cisco buys cloud-based contract administrator
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, July 7
- OpenSSL tells users to prepare for a high severity flaw
- Nvidia attempts to ease the path to deep learning
- FBI chief warns that terrorists hide behind encrypted communications
- Privacy group files FTC complaint to push Google to extend right to be forgotten to US
- US judge dimisses second conviction of ex-Goldman Sachs coder
- Samsung profit squeezed by Galaxy S6 shortage
- Reddit CEO Ellen Pao tries to calm furor with huge 'mea culpa'
- Drawing and writing (poorly) with HP Pro Slate 8
- In Pictures: Best office apps for Android, round 3
- In Pictures: How 7 companies bring power to Hadoop Big Data applications
- Instagram bumps up photo resolution to 1080 pixels