Virtualising helps prevent costly infrastructure sprawl. As users expand their virtualisation footprint, choosing a reliable virtualisation platform to run business-critical applications, scale-up and scale-out applications, maximize ROI of hardware investments, and improve performance while avoiding disruption is critical. VMware vSphere® with Operations Management™ can help achieve your unique business needs by delivering industry-leading virtualisation with consistent management, purpose-built to get the best performance, availability and efficiency from your infrastructure and applications. Through a unified console, customers can maintain a universal view of their virtual environment, monitor its performance and optimize utilization resources. Customers can deliver improved SLAs, achieve infrastructure and application availability, and increase IT resource utilisation.
Without a stable, highly available and high performance infrastructure underlying the design, IT will be facing any number of challenges during the deployment and operational phases of your EUC project. This reinforces the reality that infrastructure is very important, but spending a large portion of IT’s time on the infrastructure is a black hole.
Despite a seemingly continuous stream of enhancements in IT hardware and software, the application challenges faced by datacenter infrastructure teams continue to mount. Most enterprises run a diverse set of business applications. Because each enterprise application has unique requirements for performance, availability, scalability, and management, the IT infrastructure— including virtualization—needed to meet the collective needs of all your applications can be both complex and expensive. And of course IT budgets rarely, if ever, keep pace with increasing business demands. That is why Nutanix has pioneered hyperconvergence and Invisible Infrastructure—a fundamentally different approach to enterprise application needs.
The race is on at full speed. What race? The race to bring web-scale economies to a data center near you. Ever since Amazon AWS emerged on the scene, vendors have been furiously engineering solutions to make owned IT infrastructure as cost effective and easy to use as those in the public cloud. Nutanix with its HCI architecture is leading the way in bringing the approach of these large hyper-scale companies to on-premises data centers.
After more than a decade of growing adoption, server virtualization is now basic, mainstream technology that is being used in datacenters around the world. The time has come for virtualization to become integrated as a core feature into the rest of the infrastructure. Virtualization needs to become invisible.
In Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) architectures, all infrastructure—including compute, storage, and networking—is virtualized, pooled, and delivered on demand. The agility and flexibility of the SDDC enables enterprises to drive innovation, accelerate business velocity, establish competitive advantage, and reduce overall IT costs. This infographic shows the critical role that VMware NSX network virtualization plays in the SDDC to help enterprises achieve exceptional speed, agility, security, and economics.
This whitepaper looks at the security gaps and disconnects in organisations, how network virtualisation can help to reduce risk and support a higher-level security strategy and why micro-segmentation provided through network virtualisation paves the way for implementing a Zero Trust model.
As IoT has grown in size and complexity, mechanisms to ensure security haven't kept pace and is often managed with an operation focus.Find out how organisations can bring order and trust to unsecured devices that make up IoT and how exploiting IoT data can be executed without incurring risk.
With the workforce more mobile than ever before, this whitepaper looks at how an "all-wireless workplace" approach can result in a 75% reduction in onboarding cost and 34% drop in infrastructure cost.
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE