In this discussion paper, we delve directly into the critical points that will determine your ideal integration deployment with Microsoft technologies, whether cloud, on-premises, or hybrid; what the implications of your chosen option are; and what ramifications you can expect in regards to cost and resources.
RACQ was going through an organisational transformation, which included the consolidation of two end of life finance systems into a single ERP. The aim of this was to bring together people, process and technology across the RACQ Group. The other goal for the project was to eliminate a number of alternative systems, developed over time due to inadequacies inherent in the financial system.
The market for integrated systems is a key growth area for data centre hardware infrastructure. This report sizes the market and profiles early leaders in this important and emerging area. • The integrated systems market is growing, with revenue increasing 53.7% year on year. • Large enterprises are currently the key customers, while the small business segment is underserved. • There is significant opportunity for overall segment growth
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE