The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
Multicolor, Steel designs, manufactures and installs, pre-fabricated buildings, and metal roofing and wall systems. The company serves a large number of clients in the private and public sectors and reports annual revenue of more than US$34 million. As Multicolor Steel expanded its operations, the company wanted to guarantee that it could rapidly and fully recover critical business information in the event of a system failure.
- Canva targets SMBs with new subscription product
- VCE's VxRack systems want to be Vblocks for the next generation
- Microsoft picks security for the enterprise win
- Google buys Timeful to boost its apps' time management skills
- Zuckerberg's zeal for free Internet shows in Internet.org video
- Cerf thinks encryption back doors would be 'super risky'
- Microsoft looks to empower IT in the Cloud
- Microsoft expands Office 2016 for Windows public preview to consumers, more business workers
- EU set to reveal digital strategy on Wednesday
- Windows 10 can tap Cortana for help with data analysis
- IBM's new Power Systems servers are custom-made for SAP Hana
- EMC's XtremIO gets bigger, packs in more flash
- Microsoft unifies cloud and in-house IT management software
- Palo Alto CEO: Beware the Internet of Things – and watch your car