Symantec has established one of the most comprehensive sources of Internet threat data in the world through the Symantec™ Global Intelligence Network, which is made up of more than 63.8 million attack sensors and records thousands of events per second. This network monitors threat activity in over 157 countries and territories through a combination of Symantec products and services, such as Symantec DeepSight™ Intelligence, Symantec™ Managed Security Services, Norton™ consumer products, and other third-party data sources.
Symantec’s 2015 Internet Security Threat Report identifies the vulnerabilities leaving Australian businesses exposed. Using information gathered through Symantec’s Global Intelligence Network, the annual report provides enterprises, small businesses, and consumers with essential information to secure their systems effectively now and into the future.
The 2014 Internet Security Threat Report highlights the developments in cyber-crime in the last year and provides an analysis in global threat activity. Highlights from the report are: • Hackers continuing to attack PCs, as well as mobile devices, security cameras, routers and more • The number of data breaches has risen 62% from 2013, identity breaches up 493% • Ransomware attacks rose 500% and have evolved into more vicious assaults
Organizations today operate in a Faster Forward world, as they experience a shift towards an increasingly mobile workforce. Following this, an evolving stream of attackers are now targeting mobile devices where they can more easily access a larger number of high-value corporate and government assets. This paper will guide you through finding the right Web security partner that can improve efficiency while reducing risks and improving web experience.
Even though the Global Cloud Security Software market is currently growing at a rate of over 25%, the market is pegged with strong growth inhibitors, including the lack of awareness among end-users about the risks associated with cloud computing. In this whitepaper, we look at the market as a whole and its direction into the future.
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing