IT decision makers for the education industry have typically worked on a singular OS as simplicity was key. However, students and teachers today have access to a variety of mobile devices and being able to work and share educational resources on their platform of choice is crucial.
Find out the importance and benefits of cross-platform collaboration and how you can transform classrooms into future-ready digital schools
Internal and external disruptions can impede business continuity and result in negative repercussions for enterprise productivity and data resources. This whitepaper looks at how improved mobility access can shield companies from unprecedented risks, resulting in greater cost savings and enhanced workforce continuity. It also highlights the benefits of having a mobile workspace technology which enables the workforce to have access to apps, desktops and files in difficult situations.
Included are four case studies where organisations are able to demonstrate a high level of business continuity with sound disaster recovery strategies in place.
Enterprise mobility has provided people the flexibility to work remotely at any time resulting in increased business productivity. However it has also brought about IT complications such as inconstant user experience across multiple platforms and potential breach of data security.
With BYOD a common practice in organisations today, this whitepaper looks at the crucial components required for a complete mobile workspace solution that present secure access to apps, data and functions from any device.
When it comes to your employees’ notebook computers, every second counts. A sluggish system not only affects productivity, but is a source of annoyance as well. That’s why it’s essential to select notebooks that offer the fastest performance. This report compares two popular notebook systems and showcases the clear winner.
This whitepaper discusses how organisations can use VDI to reduce costs and complexity, increase security and provide a consistent user experience when managing their growing number of end user devices.
• Data security and availability take on new dimensions with so many out-of-office devices. • User experiences can be managed through the deployment of uniform high performance architecture. • Purpose-built solutions simplify purchase, streamline provisioning, and lower deployment risk.
With EmblemHealth’s company headquarters flooded after Hurricane Sandy in 2012, this paper explains how a mobile laptop solution enabled displaced employees to work remotely and maintain productivity.
• Hurricane Sandy’s surge swamped the building’s sublevels, where its mechanical and electrical systems reside, rendering it uninhabitable for three months • Employees who were working remotely could access the company’s intranet to get updates as needed • Corporate notebooks were also essential to mobile workers such as visiting nurses and health coaches
This whitepaper discusses why the periodic refresh of an organisation’s PCs and devices makes sense from both IT and business perspectives, to maintain productivity and top-notch security. • As PCs age, the systems start to incur high maintenance costs and expose organizations to heightened security risks • There is a need to carefully match client computers to the requirements of the workforce • With the right combination of hardware, software and services, organisations can maximize the benefits of a client refresh while driving down cost and complexity
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- CCProgrammer/Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Moblie) 160115/AP/P/vhaAsia
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- CCService EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
Internal and external disruptions can impede business continuity and result in negative repercussions for enterprise productivity and data resources. This whitepaper looks at how improved mobility access can shield companies from unprecedented risks, resulting in greater cost savings and enhanced workforce continuity. It also highlights the benefits of having a mobile workspace technology which enables the workforce to have access to apps, desktops and files in difficult situations. Included are four case studies where organisations are able to demonstrate a high level of business continuity with sound disaster recovery strategies in place.
- Browser maker Opera's board urges sale to Chinese collective for $1.2B
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
- LG's G5 smartphone to have 'always on' ability
- Data science achieves the ultimate ROI: a craft beer
- SAP slaps patch on leaky factory software
- Paul McCartney gives Skype some silly love songs
- Microsoft fixes 36 flaws in IE, Edge, Office, Windows, .NET Framework
- Facebook has just 60 days to change its terms and conditions for French users
- Coming to HP's consumer laptops: Smoother video with AMD's FreeSync
- Microsoft delivers Office 2016 to subscribers on the slow train
- Identity thieves obtain 100,000 electronic filing PINs from IRS system
- Retired IT specialist shares inside story of botched National Parks Moose project
- Opera gets acquisition offer from Chinese consortium that includes Qihoo
- US regulator coming around to view that a Google computer could qualify as car driver
- Poseidon hacker group behind long-running extortion scheme