The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
Leading businesses are learning how to collaborate more effectively to drive business results.The evolution of the modern workforce is driven by necessity and opportunity. This whitepaper looks at insights on collaboration trends from forward-thinking analysts and business executives, the 5 main findings and predictions for the future of workplace collaboration and how companies can find real value in bringing the workforce together with meeting tools.
- Lawmakers want to protect the online freedom to Yelp
- NASA: We "know enough" to send humans to Mars
- SAP CEO touts tighter Google ties
- EMC hopes to extend ViPR Controller's reach with open-source release
- Dell bringing Windows desktop to Chromebooks through appliance
- Microsoft takes old Surface tablets in trade for new Surface 3
- Intel's 18-core Xeon chips tuned for machine learning, analytics
- Sprint hangs on to third-largest carrier position ahead of T-Mobile
- French lawmakers take first step toward gathering all communications metadata
- Apple Watch band guidelines exert careful control over design
- The Carly Fiorina teardown begins as '16 race heats up
- Telerik pitches new framework for building Android, iOS, Windows apps
- Microsoft wants Verizon to hand over names of suspected Windows pirates
- Can Elon Musk's battery really cut your power lines?
- Microsoft touts new update service as way for enterprises to go slow on Windows 10