The use of mobile applications by consumers has evolved the way businesses interact with their clients. This whitepaper looks at why it is critical for companies to address mobile app performance across all phases of the app lifecycle to ensure an excellent end user experience and how to better understand end user needs through mobile app analytics.
Digital and mobile technologies have enabled innovative new styles for teaching. However, there are also many new risks associated with this progression such as unsafe content, online bullying and threats to privacy. Find out how school districts can monitor network and application behaviour to ensure compliance to legislative requirements and most importantly, keep the students safe.
Find out how a new high performance infrastructure helped meet the mobile demands of 3,000 users within a school district. This case study looks at how implementing an enterprise wireless network that would allowed them to roll out BYOD and deploy a virtual desktop infrastructure for all users.
Research shows that the next generation of workforce will be more mobile than ever before with 49% of staff working away from the office. This whitepaper will look at the importance of supporting your organisation in the shift to flexible workspaces.
IT decision makers for the education industry have typically worked on a singular OS as simplicity was key. However, students and teachers today have access to a variety of mobile devices and being able to work and share educational resources on their platform of choice is crucial.
Find out the importance and benefits of cross-platform collaboration and how you can transform classrooms into future-ready digital schools
This IDG Connect white paper explores the effect of how third platform technologies are affecting workers at all levels of IT.
The current expansion of the Third Platform presents a wealth of job opportunities for IT professionals with skills and ambition in mobile computing, social networking, the cloud and big data analytics. Based on interviews of 100 IT decision makers working for organizations in Australia, Canada and the US, this IDG Connect white paper from Randstad explores how third platform technologies are affecting workers at all levels of IT.
Much has been written about cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security as significant forces that are transforming information technology and business, but what about their impact on networking?
This paper explores the implications of cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social business and the evolving IT security landscape on data centre and enterprise networks and the changes that organisations will need to make in order to capitalise on these technology forces.
Cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security have impacted networking – bringing it almost to breaking point. This whitepaper looks at the future of networking to accommodate these evolving trends.
That’s right, the top reasons you don't need MDM. Who says mobile and social technologies are here to stay? This satirical whitepaper outlines why it might be good to just “wait out” the trends of BYOD and MDM.
• Understand why allowing mobile, flexibility & security is a slippery slope to the whims of the masses • Learn 10 "new excuses" that will convince anyone why you don’t need to implement MDM • Find out why visiting your IT Help desk is more fun than going to Disneyworld and Las Vegas combined
Management and security solutions for mobile devices have grown over the past few years. While these solutions meet basic needs, they have been lacking in more sophisticated security aspects. This whitepaper discusses how to address these gaps:
• Understand why you need to define your risk and security goals before looking for solutions • Learn the three main approaches to security applications – container, stripping and virtualization • Why and how you should get educated before you enter into a vendor pitch
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- Check your Future Risk
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!