This case study looks at how Galaxy Macau were able to create a reliable, scalable network infrastructure to keep pace with expanding operations and provide their guests and customers with a seamless mobile experience.
This case study looks at how Cricket Tasmania was able to enhance guest experience, promote and develop cricket in Tasmania and cope with increasingly-concentrated demand on their network.
Measuring how well students and districts are performing relative to state educational standards can now be accomplished through online testing, which means educational outcomes can be improved overall. This whitepaper looks at what opportunities online testing provides students and teachers, the IT barriers commonly encountered as well as how to overcome them.
Much has been written about cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security as significant forces that are transforming information technology and business, but what about their impact on networking?
This paper explores the implications of cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social business and the evolving IT security landscape on data centre and enterprise networks and the changes that organisations will need to make in order to capitalise on these technology forces.
This whitepaper is the second in a three-part series on distributed denial of service attacks (DDoS) and multi-tier DDoS protection. This section details the design and capabilities of different forms of protection architecture designed for a variety of circumstances, while also providing alternative approaches. The paper also explains how to maintain availability, including network and application defense and DNS DDoS Mitigation.
Distributed denial of service attacks (DDoS) attempt to make a machine or network resource unavailable to its intended users, with a wave of crippling attacks on enterprises since 2012. This whitepaper offers guidance to security and network architects in designing, deploying, and managing architecture to protect against increasingly sophisticated, application-layer DDoS attacks.
802.11ac is well on its way to becoming the standard for next-generation Wi-Fi. The gigabit speed, improved capacity and reliability that 802.11ac brings to wireless LANs (WLANs) are amplified as mobile users, devices and application usage continue to grow rapidly. In this whitepaper, we look at the five steps for successful migration to an 802.11ac WLAN.
Customer engagement is rapidly shifting, and one of the biggest challenges companies are facing is figuring out how to serve consumers in this new digital environment. Implementing and managing new channels needs to be economically palatable, without any disruption to existing customer care practices. This business guide provides insight into how best to deploy customer service in the cloud, detailing the four phases of an evolved customer experience management strategy.
Today customers look to engage with organizations through an increasing number of channels – and expect more from every customer service and support experience. A strategically implemented knowledge management initiative for both the contact center and Web self-service channels offers a powerful answer to this growing need to do more with less. However, a poorly implemented initiative can have a negative impact – increasing call and Web session time and frustrating both customers and agents alike. This eBook sets out 5 simple steps for optimizing customer service and support with an effective, best-practice-led knowledge management initiative.
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- CCSolution Architect_Microsoft ArchitectureACT
- CCContract System Analyst (CISCO/SSLVPN/Firewall) 160211/SA/551Asia
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- FTApplications Architect/ Pre-sales (Microsoft Applications)WA
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP DS and BI SpecialistVIC
- CCIT Solutions DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCSenior Server EngineerNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
Internal and external disruptions can impede business continuity and result in negative repercussions for enterprise productivity and data resources. This whitepaper looks at how improved mobility access can shield companies from unprecedented risks, resulting in greater cost savings and enhanced workforce continuity. It also highlights the benefits of having a mobile workspace technology which enables the workforce to have access to apps, desktops and files in difficult situations. Included are four case studies where organisations are able to demonstrate a high level of business continuity with sound disaster recovery strategies in place.
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Most enterprises plan to boost cloud use this year
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- GitHub apologizes for ignoring community concerns
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
- Nasdaq to use blockchain to record shareholder votes
- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- Intel SSDs may get speed, capacity boost with new Micron chips
- Five sue Apple over Error 53 and bricked iPhones
- AT&T to run field trials of 5G wireless in Austin this year
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too