Cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security have impacted networking – bringing it almost to breaking point. This whitepaper looks at the future of networking to accommodate these evolving trends.
Like a wildfire that quickly spreads as it increases speed and power, today's data growth increases the demand and management complexity of storage, backup and recovery. Imagine trying to stop that fire with a garden hose. Your legacy backup and recovery software is equally under-equipped to manage and facilitate operations that need more speed, efficiency, scalability and reliability to handle today's 24/7, always-on environment. Read about the benefits of moving from a solution comprised of multiple legacy point products to a holistic data protection platform designed to serve today's enterprise environment.
- Apple falls to third in China smartphone rankings, while Xiaomi vaults ahead
- Cleaning up botnets takes years, if ever, to complete
- Yahoo tackles large 'malvertising' campaign in its ad network
- Beat the Q Posse Group raises $5m
- Cisco's SDN controller has a security hole
- OneDrive finally lets you sync shared folders
- Condé Nast parent company jumps into big data market with 1010data purchase
- HoloLens for the enterprise due within a year
- Bad vibe brews about Windows 10
- US counterterrorism expert says it's time to give companies offensive cybercapabilities
- Patch halt looms for half of all IE users
- IBM applies some engineering rigor to the Internet of Things
- AT&T launches wireless data and TV services on one bill
- Will Facebook envy wreck Twitter?
- Clinton plan to power U.S. homes with renewable energy in 10 years is doable