This Dummies Guide explains the relatively new frontier of application-aware network performance management in an easy-to-understand and straightforward way.
Find out, what the biggest challenges today’s networks are facing – from BYOD and Voice over IP to increasing complexity and why the end user’s experience is what really matters.
Nucleus Research examines new technologies and tools that are improving sales managers’ ability to measure and enhance the performance of their sales teams. Nucleus sees the future of sales performance management as integrated with CRM and collaboration technologies, enhancing managers' ability to provide real-time coaching and motivation in context to drive better sales behaviors and, ultimately, better sales results.
Challenges: - Legacy disk-based SAN performance plummeted with the addition of just 10 VDI users. - The management complexities of the legacy disk-based SAN did not allow for a "set-it-and-forget-it" operation, but the organization required simplicity. Results: - Currently supporting 250 virtual desktops, with more to be deployed - Reduced latency to sub-millisecond - Dramatically simplified storage management - Achieved 12-to-1 data reduction
Over time we have learnt that teleconferencing services have made organisations work faster, more focused and environmentally responsible. In this case study, we look at the travel costs that are avoided, the more effective decision-making capacity that is unlocked and the better work-life balance that is afforded to employees. Click to download!
Using mobile applications is much more than a trend these days - it’s a way of life. This whitepaper reviews key mobile trends and analyses how performance testers must change their testing methodologies to ensure they are accounting for the changes caused by mobile usage. Find out how your mobile application can meet user expectations.
Midsize organisations are uniquely positioned to take advantage of a performance management approach to business. Compared with larger companies, they have more agility to bring information and people together and respond faster to changing market conditions. With one performance management solution, midsize companies can turn disconnected data into information, turn information into valuable insight and turn insight into action.
This step by step guide to the Strategy-to-Success (S2S) framework offers a process by which companies can achieve Management Excellence. The Strategy-to-Success (S2S) framework expands the scope of traditional performance management to offer a framework by which companies can deliver Management Excellence. Read on.
The strategy-to-success framework consists of six interrelated management processes that each results in a key business output. These outputs provide the intelligence and information needed to manage a company for excellence. Organizations that follow best practices for each step in the strategy-to-success cycle manage their performance effectively and set themselves up for long-term success. This paper will outline the process for achieving management excellence.
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
This whitepaper looks at the security gaps and disconnects in organisations, how network virtualisation can help to reduce risk and support a higher-level security strategy and why micro-segmentation provided through network virtualisation paves the way for implementing a Zero Trust model.
- Facebook faces restrictions in France on data transfer to US, tracking of users
- Cisco boosts, broadens Catalyst switches
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
- 9 technologies that could cut demand for lawyers, lower legal fees
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
- Kingston buys encrypted flash drive maker IronKey
- Users await possible Twitter feed change
- Microsoft previews enterprise-grade setting sync in Windows 10
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president
- 5G might be your next home broadband service
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
- Watch hundreds of robots and drones in an amazing choreographed dance
- Java installer flaw shows why you should clear your Downloads folder
- Report: Hackers steal, post details on 9,000 DHS employees