The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
There’s no question that Dev/Ops needs to automate deployments. The question is how? What’s the first step, what are the milestones, what are the pitfalls to avoid? This infographic shows best practice recommendations for automating deployments for continuous delivery. You’ll find: Gartner's, Ovum's and Forrester’s future predictions, how continuous delivery makes testing easier and more manageable and key benefits and best practices for implementing continuous delivery.
- Woolworths to resell services on Telstra's network
- After medical marijuana, Sidecar eyes alcohol and pharmaceuticals
- CA gets 'agile' with $US480 million purchase of Rally
- The cost of a data breach has jumped 23 per cent in two years
- GM to offer both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto on most vehicles
- Judge classifies as class action an email scanning lawsuit against Yahoo
- IBM Watson gets smart in the oil refinery business
- Apple recovers top 'brand value' spot from Google with $247B assessment
- Chip maker Avago may be close to buying Broadcom
- New FCC rules would crack down on spam texts, unwanted calls
- Box wins DoJ contract in latest federal coup
- Does he stay or go? Parsing Apple's promotion of designer Jony Ive
- AdBlock Plus again declared legal by a German court
- Senate to return early to debate phone dragnet