The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
This infographic looks at the challenge of both empowering your workforce with constant access on all devices and protecting your critical business information. •Understand why attacks on information are multifaceted and how to create a security approach to address this •Learn the 7 best practice principles to protect your critical business information •See why security technologies are critical for protection and how to implement for best use
- Uber's Indian rival Ola being probed for 'predatory pricing'
- Companies crunching Twitter data to understand customers
- Will the GST be imposed on Netflix?
- Another Uber office in China faces government scrutiny
- Telstra offers low-latency link between ASX and SGX
- Developing an enterprise mobility strategy
- FAA program tests drones flying beyond pilot's line-of-sight
- NAB to pilot personal banking origination platform
- Companies are falling behind on securing their SAP environments
- Attackers exploit vulnerabilities in two WordPress plugins
- $250m for IT upgrades at ABS
- Instagram engineer delves into emoji madness
- Intel increases its hiring among women, minorities
- iiNet board opts for certainty with TPG
- AMD's Zen chips to square off against Intel's Skylake next year