The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organization. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
- EMC's XtremIO gets bigger, packs in more flash
- Microsoft unifies cloud and in-house IT management software
- Palo Alto CEO: Beware the Internet of Things – and watch your car
- Five ways Edge trumps Internet Explorer
- Why you should pay attention to Microsoft's Windows 10 revenue deferral
- Cisco names senior VP Robbins as new CEO to replace Chambers
- Researchers play cat and mouse with Google's anti-phishing Chrome extension
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, May 4
- Facebook's Internet.org opens platform to other online services
- Uber's China business could face more regulatory trouble, following police raid
- Microsoft fleshes out 'Windows as a service' revenue strategy
- US reviews use of cellphone spying technology
- Telco organisation cries foul over journo's 'metadata' victory
- Government, finance organisations top Deloitte privacy index