With fraud costing the property and casualty industry $30 billion each year in the US alone, reducing fraud opportunities will contribute to a company's bottom line immediately and reduce risk exposure. Find out in this case study how a company is able to have real time access to 60 plus years of adjuster claim notes data and how they were able to enhance their warehouse environment.
With BYOD initiatives a norm today, organisations are struggling to secure data and mitigate new risks associated with mobility. This whitepaper offers insights on how companies can dramatically simplify their access infrastructure while improving security and lowering the provisioning burden on IT.
The rise of the mobile generation has brought about a collaborative presence in the workforce. In the culture of sharing and openness, companies need to ensure enterprise assets do not suffer as a result. Research shows 4 in 10 finance companies have lost critical data through misuse of a mobile device. Find out in this whitepaper how organisations can develop a "mobile aware" culture within the workforce to lower this risk.
With the growing transition to a more online existence, users need to be more conscious about leading and protecting our online identity. This Manifesto sets out a plan to reduce the real and growing risks we face as individuals, businesses and governments, to make us cyber-resilient.
Insights from the 2013 IBM Chief Information Security Officer Assessment which uncovered a set of leading business, technology and measurement practices that help to address the questions CISO's and security leaders have in managing diverse business concerns, creating mobile security policies and in fully integrating business, risk and security metrics.
This report assesses the current state and effectiveness of vulnerability management.
Security and convenience should not be a zero-sum game. Security must not block progress to transform businesses. Likewise, mobile collaboration presents a tremendous opportunity for businesses. Read this paper to understand the five primary threats and how to both address risks and gain process efficiencies through secure mobility.
When considering whether or not to move to the cloud, there’s many questions you need to consider, and it’s unlikely that any single vendor will provide all the answers. This whitepaper provides your organisation a detailed list of security considerations to discuss both internally and with transparent vendors. Finding the right answers will help you develop a proper risk assessment and make informed decisions about cloud computing in your business.
This whitepaper provides provides a global view into enterprise application usage and the associated threats by summarizing network traffic assessments conducted in 3,056 organizations worldwide in 2012. The application and threat patterns discussed within this report dispel the position that social networking, filesharing and video applications are the most common threat vectors, while reaffirming that internal applications are highly prized targets.
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- CCProgrammer/Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Moblie) 160115/AP/P/vhaAsia
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
Internal and external disruptions can impede business continuity and result in negative repercussions for enterprise productivity and data resources. This whitepaper looks at how improved mobility access can shield companies from unprecedented risks, resulting in greater cost savings and enhanced workforce continuity. It also highlights the benefits of having a mobile workspace technology which enables the workforce to have access to apps, desktops and files in difficult situations. Included are four case studies where organisations are able to demonstrate a high level of business continuity with sound disaster recovery strategies in place.
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
- 9 technologies that could cut demand for lawyers, lower legal fees
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
- Kingston buys encrypted flash drive maker IronKey
- Users await possible Twitter feed change
- Microsoft previews enterprise-grade setting sync in Windows 10
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president
- 5G might be your next home broadband service
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
- Watch hundreds of robots and drones in an amazing choreographed dance
- Java installer flaw shows why you should clear your Downloads folder
- Report: Hackers steal, post details on 9,000 DHS employees
- Facebook's Free Basics prohibited in India
- Mozilla moves Firefox to more flexible release schedule
- Apple's GPU supplier ditches CEO, seeks new strategy