With fraud costing the property and casualty industry $30 billion each year in the US alone, reducing fraud opportunities will contribute to a company's bottom line immediately and reduce risk exposure. Find out in this case study how a company is able to have real time access to 60 plus years of adjuster claim notes data and how they were able to enhance their warehouse environment.
An increase in incidents resulting in injuries and deaths at the workplace has put a spotlight on the importance of educating IT staff on arc flash hazards. This whitepaper will help to answer your question on who becomes liable in such an instance and 3 trends in the context of arc flash safety within the technology industry.
For the foreseeable future, a two-tier DDoS protection architecture should continue to provide the flexibility and manageability that today’s architects need to combat the modern DDoS threat. This recommended DDoS protection reference architecture leverages F5’s long experience combatting DDoS attacks with its customers. •Learn the four categories of DDoS threats and the recommended mitigation architectures •Answer why you should consider a cloud based scrubbing service and how to choose one •Understand the benefits to a multi-tier DDoS protection architecture
A growing number of organisations are using off the shelf technologies to stretch application processing and data access for continuous application and availability. This paper describes how deployment models for applications work.
Enterprises are consolidating high availability and data recovery practices and technologies to achieve continuous availability that provides users with uninterrupted access to data and applications
The right solution provides data coherency across distance for simultaneous access to the same data in multiple locations
Organisations need to be able to trust that the data and applications it depends on will continues to be available and operate, through both planned and unplanned outages
Constant connectivity is causing a shift in worker expectations. This whitepaper demonstrates how an effective mobility strategy empowers users and improves business performance without compromising essential IT controls. • Employees and business leaders expect constant connectivity, diverse collaboration tools and on-demand access to enterprise applications • If user expectations don’t align with business requirements, decision makers must find a common ground • By adopting a comprehensive, integrated solution, organizations can quickly and flexibly add new capabilities
Outsourcing has become a critical component of management of financial institution operations. Consequently, the Office of the Controller of the Currency (OCC) and the Federal Reserve Board (FRB) recently issued guidance on how financial institutions should manage third-party risks. • Institutions are outsourcing increasingly complex and sensitive banking and financial operations to third parties • The guidance issued by each agency has particular relevance to outsourcing transactions and provides companies with a roadmap of the key areas of concern to regulators • Many of the suggestions in the OCC and FRB guidance concern provisions of outsourcing agreements where vendors often push back
Despite analysts and the media turning their attention to multi-factor authentication and biometrics, passwords are still one of the most important authentication methods. This paper discusses potential password policies. · We’re keen to move beyond passwords because they’re insecure or they waste time, and security can suffer because users have poor password hygiene · Anecdotal evidence suggests that between one-sixth and one-third of all help desk calls still focus on passwords · According to Gartner, calls for basic password resets can constitute 20% or more of calls to the average service desk
Today’s workforce is expanding to include a growing number of contractors, despite high-profile security incidents. This paper identifies how to mitigate risks in what’s often a necessary business decision. · Many businesses don’t really have the luxury of asking, “can we afford the risk of a contractor?” · Companies like Target, Cogent Healthcare, Stanford Hospital, Beebe Healthcare and even the EPA have had breaches that were the result of “temporary” access · A substantial roadblock to productivity is granting them access to necessary systems, which in many cases house sensitive information
Done right, BYOD can improve both productivity and job satisfaction. But done incorrectly, it can frustrate employees and lead to significant security concerns. · In 2012, Ovum pointed out the growing risk from unmanaged BYOD · The wide-open approach has done a lot to bring personal devices into the workplace, creating justified concerns about risk. · A recent Microsoft survey suggests personal technology has a positive impact in transforming our lives as well as innovation
In a new custom study commissioned by Trend Micro, Forrester Consulting surveyed over 1100 IT security decision makers from North American, European, and Asia Pacific companies with 100-5,000 employees.
The study identifies the benefits these IT professionals found from having a single-vendor, multi-layered solution. The benefits are:
- Reduced operational friction - Reduced cost - Better protection
Complete User Protection Trend Micro Complete User Protection is a multi-layer solution that provides your customers with the broadest range of interconnected threat and data protection across endpoints, email and collaboration, web, and mobile devices.
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCOPA Developer (Oracle Policy Automation)ACT
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
This e-book gives insight into what it means to use a hybrid approach to cloud computing and the flexibility and choice that it provides. You will discover the type of technologies and approaches that are imperative for your organisation to create the business value and flexibility the constituents you serve demand.
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Most enterprises plan to boost cloud use this year
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- GitHub apologizes for ignoring community concerns
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
- Nasdaq to use blockchain to record shareholder votes
- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- Intel SSDs may get speed, capacity boost with new Micron chips
- Five sue Apple over Error 53 and bricked iPhones
- AT&T to run field trials of 5G wireless in Austin this year
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too