Cyberattacks have evolved to become much more complex, however the core techniques employed by malware are usually recycled and largely unchanged.
Find out how these targeted attacks affect companies in real world cases and why legacy solutions that focus on detection are insufficient to protect secure enterprise data. Included are also 10 preventative measures you can take to prevent a corporate security breach.
Cyber criminals today are deploying sophisticated attacks on enterprises making the role of security professionals much more complex than ever before. Find out the 10 requirements your cybersecurity solution must meet to ensure secure application enablement at every location and how you should widen your RFP selection criteria when choosing a security provider.
The dramatic increase in DNS and DDoS attacks in the past five years has resulted in loss of business revenue and brand equity for many companies. This infographic gives insights on the effects of these increasing attacks and looks at industries that are most commonly affected by these threats.
With globalisation growing, an inefficient DNS system that fails to support the influx of online visitors can be detrimental to business operations, revenue and online reputation. Find out what you must know to design a scalable and secure DNS architecture that not only satisfies your current business needs but also takes into account future expansion plans.
Remote support solutions today comprises more than remote control for PCs. With globalisation of companies, the workforce is now more mobile than ever which translates to an increased variety of devices being used.
This whitepaper looks at results from a 2015 survey showing trends of this market, showing more than 70% of surveyed businesses are adopting a remote support solution and nearly 50% have allocated budgets for this purpose in the next financial year.
Cloud, identity management and enterprise mobility technologies can provide significant benefits for business efficiency and promote a collaborative workforce. However, it can often result in conflicts of interests between business heads and IT leaders, both who have different concerns and expectations on how to implement these solutions to benefit the company.
This whitepaper looks at how a collaborative approach can benefit both IT and business stakeholders, resulting in increased business flexibility and security. Included in this whitepaper are also 5 step by step considerations for both business and IT leaders to reap the benefits of these platforms by adopting synergistic strategies.
This practical “how to” guide looks at the fundamentals of securing an enterprise, when the traditional concept of having a perimeter to defend is rapidly losing all relevance. As well as proposing a flexible business-centric security architecture that takes a new approach to securing the enterprise, this guide takes a practical process that applies to organisations of any size.
This global study involving 350 companies in 16 industry sectors looks at the impact of data breaches and trends. The results from this annual research give insight and a better understanding of the factors that can minimise the financial consequences of a data breach, as well as the positive impact a business continuity management (BCM) program can have on the financial and reputational consequences of breaches.
This whitepaper will focus on how and why Australian public service must adopt the information security disciplines to locate important data, understand what it’s worth and make sure it’s protected. The paper will examine how government agencies can reduce the extent and damage of cyber security breaches by becoming ‘good shepherds’ of their data.
This whitepaper looks at how to demonstrate the potential return on investment (ROI) of an enterprise-class advanced security solution to non-technical executives with a with a checklist of the key points you need to emphasise for a positive outcome. Your executives need to know the challenges you face and the risk if you don’t find solutions.
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCTeradata DeveloperNSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- FTWeb Analytics Specialist - TechnicalNSW
- CCFusion Middleware DeveloperACT
- FTClient Services Manager - Programmatic AdvertisingNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- CCJira Administrator - Western SydneyNSW
- CCSystem AdminVIC
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
Internal and external disruptions can impede business continuity and result in negative repercussions for enterprise productivity and data resources. This whitepaper looks at how improved mobility access can shield companies from unprecedented risks, resulting in greater cost savings and enhanced workforce continuity. It also highlights the benefits of having a mobile workspace technology which enables the workforce to have access to apps, desktops and files in difficult situations. Included are four case studies where organisations are able to demonstrate a high level of business continuity with sound disaster recovery strategies in place.
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Most enterprises plan to boost cloud use this year
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- GitHub apologizes for ignoring community concerns
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
- Nasdaq to use blockchain to record shareholder votes
- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- Intel SSDs may get speed, capacity boost with new Micron chips
- Five sue Apple over Error 53 and bricked iPhones
- AT&T to run field trials of 5G wireless in Austin this year
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too