New attack types combine known and unknown threats to exploit “unknown” vulnerabilities. Attackers are also hiding malware inside documents, websites, hosts and networks. These attacks have many purposes such as financial and ideological motives. They focus on stealing data, sabotaging business continuity, or damaging a company’s reputation.
- Apple posts record sales, says Watch will ship in April
- FCC calls blocking of personal Wi-Fi hotspots "disturbing trend"
- Yahoo to spin off its stake in Alibaba
- Kevlar could keep lithium-ion batteries from catching fire
- Microsoft previews free, updated Power BI business intelligence tool
- Microsoft's stream processing engine boosts Bing, Azure services
- A new kind of DDoS threat: The "Nonsense Name" attack
- Snapchat and Twitter violate each other's personal space
- In Pictures: Windows 10 - The best tips, tricks, and tweaks
- In Pictures: 10 simple-to-use social media monitoring and analytics tools
- Sony Mobile said to be planning 1000 more job cuts
- How to assess the security of SaaS applications
- Old arguments may bog down US data breach notification legislation
- Google asks Australians to spruik Apps for Work
- New SAP Hana tool aims to put Big Data insights within closer reach