Simplifying your VM storage can contribute to increased enterprise performance, agility and cost reduction. The versatility of virtual SAN also means it can be used for VDI, mission critical applications and disaster recovery. Find out how a scalable storage solution can help businesses overcome issues like growing operations and workloads through 4 real world case studies.
An increase in incidents resulting in injuries and deaths at the workplace has put a spotlight on the importance of educating IT staff on arc flash hazards. This whitepaper will help to answer your question on who becomes liable in such an instance and 3 trends in the context of arc flash safety within the technology industry.
This whitepaper looks at the main benefit of an application-aware storage model is that it allows the storage for each individual application to be managed and optimized independently, regardless of what other workloads and applications are present. Storage system features like high performance, balanced scalability, data reduction, and an application-aware management paradigm are critical to the efficient use of storage resources.
Research shows that server virtualisation will grow up to 82.4% by 2015 and with today’s virtualisation solutions structured for easy scaling; storage is still one of the biggest obstacles that deter datacentres moving away from legacy infrastructure and improving enterprise efficiency.
This whitepaper reviews some of the stumbling blocks enterprises face when using general-purpose storage solutions for virtualisation and the importance of adopting a storage system that can adapt to the diverse nature of virtualised environments.
Cloud, identity management and enterprise mobility technologies can provide significant benefits for business efficiency and promote a collaborative workforce. However, it can often result in conflicts of interests between business heads and IT leaders, both who have different concerns and expectations on how to implement these solutions to benefit the company.
This whitepaper looks at how a collaborative approach can benefit both IT and business stakeholders, resulting in increased business flexibility and security. Included in this whitepaper are also 5 step by step considerations for both business and IT leaders to reap the benefits of these platforms by adopting synergistic strategies.
This IDC infographic looks at how flash is designed to meet the new levels of intelligence needed to help organisations develop applications that accelerate business innovation and how the increase in flash storage adoption will change the landscape by 2018.
The world of virtualisation may seem complex, however it’s clear that moving to a virtual IT environment can deliver many cost and efficiency benefits. This whitepaper looks at how emerging technologies such as cloud based services, moving desktops and application virtualisation helping to create a streamlined, responsive and flexible virtual environment, your business will be well positioned to capitalise on future growth opportunities.
Backing up to tape has been the standard for around 50 years. There are many perceived reasons as to why tapes are the best backup solution...they’re reliable, cheap, re-usable and easy to store. This whitepaper looks at how these benefits are now being challenged in the face of modern cloud-based and de-duplication backup solutions and what’s in store for the future.
Business continuity and disaster recovery are critical issues and top priorities for any IT department. This whitepaper looks at how you can best guarantee the security of your data, knowing that lost data can be recovered in the event of server failure, and have the ability to quickly get your business up and running again.
While data flows at the speed of light within the four walls of a corporation, the information flowing between the firewalls of business partners often moves at a snail’s pace. This guide looks at the fours steps to B2B integration and explains the how you can utilise B2B integration to speed interactions and increase efficiency in plain english.
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle Test LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- FTApplications Architect/ Pre-sales (Microsoft Applications)WA
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- CCSharePoint Web DeveloperACT
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
Internal and external disruptions can impede business continuity and result in negative repercussions for enterprise productivity and data resources. This whitepaper looks at how improved mobility access can shield companies from unprecedented risks, resulting in greater cost savings and enhanced workforce continuity. It also highlights the benefits of having a mobile workspace technology which enables the workforce to have access to apps, desktops and files in difficult situations. Included are four case studies where organisations are able to demonstrate a high level of business continuity with sound disaster recovery strategies in place.
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Most enterprises plan to boost cloud use this year
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- GitHub apologizes for ignoring community concerns
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
- Nasdaq to use blockchain to record shareholder votes
- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- Intel SSDs may get speed, capacity boost with new Micron chips
- Five sue Apple over Error 53 and bricked iPhones
- AT&T to run field trials of 5G wireless in Austin this year
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too